Moving on. Who is heading to agen? Shedweb pre game food?

Moving on. Who is heading to agen? Shedweb pre game food?

ryno_chelt 06 Jan 2018 17:52 pm said..

Gutted about the result today, fine margins. I thought the kick to the corner was the right decision - it would have secured 5 points if the line out continued to be dominant.

It’s over now, next focus is on securing 5 points in agen.

Who is coming along and shall we try meet up for a pre game drink or food?
ryno_chelt
Vice-Captain

Re: Moving on. Who is heading to agen? Shedweb pre game food

grunter 06 Jan 2018 18:02 pm said..

It might have been the right decision had Hanson and Galarza still been on the field. The throwing of both Hibbs and Motu has been disappointing.
grunter
Hero in the making

Baz 07 Jan 2018 11:59 am said..

I guess after yesterday there will be calls for 'don't count your chickens' but Agen can no longer qualify for the next round and a good win yesterday still means concentrating on the French league. Any win for Glos will put us through and whatever Pau do, it's still a shoot out at Kingshom. So, Agen is a big game despite their priorities.
I wish I was going as I think it'll be a top weekend. Shout loud guys, have a great weekend and bring us back that win.
Baz
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 07 Jan 2018 13:47 pm said..

Early flight out from Stansted....for QPB and me.... Temple of Beer looking like home for the weekend.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

covglaws 07 Jan 2018 13:51 pm said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Early flight out from Stansted....for QPB and me.... Temple of Beer looking like home for the weekend.

Sadly, can't make this one, especially as Temple of Beer sounds like it has my name written all over it 8-)
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
Posts: 1136  Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!
covglaws
Hall of Famer

ryno_chelt 07 Jan 2018 14:55 pm said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Early flight out from Stansted....for QPB and me.... Temple of Beer looking like home for the weekend.

We are flying from Bristol to Toulouse, staying in Nerac a few days before arriving in agen on game day. What is the temple of beer - sounds fabulous!
ryno_chelt
Vice-Captain

Longwayhome 07 Jan 2018 15:33 pm said..

Good Toulouse sausage hot dogs at the ground if I remember correctly
Longwayhome
Senior squad member

King Prawn Bhuna 07 Jan 2018 16:09 pm said..

ryno_chelt wrote: What is the temple of beer - sounds fabulous!

Not been to Agen before...looking forward to it. Any place that is famous for prunes and has a whole festival in the summer dedicated to prunes has got to be an interesting place and a good sewerage system. Apparently the prunes in Armagnac are the 'thing'.

As for Le Temple de la Biere, I advise caution, It's a cult that distributes a mind altering substance based around a vegetable matter called hops, you may worship at the temple freely but sadly the collection plate is passed around frequently and like most of Europe they expect large donations to the cause ;)
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

lucifer 07 Jan 2018 17:20 pm said..

If you're in Toulouse the best 'ale' bar is Rooster and Beer at the top of Rue Riquet, close to the station. In fact that street has two or three bars further down that serve something better than usual Eurofizz.
lucifer
Hero in the making

plod 07 Jan 2018 20:48 pm said..

Eat above the market in Toulouse; the Buffet de la Gare used to renowned in Agen, but I don’t speak from personal experience.
plod
Hero in the making
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby