MIND / Ripples Charity event - Bristol Ladies Rugby

MIND / Ripples Charity event - Bristol Ladies Rugby

Bod 10 Jan 2018 13:57 pm said..

If you'll indulge me I'd like to publicise this here on the Shedweb.

Bristol Ladies Rugby vs Firwood Waterloo / Tyrrylls Premiership, Cleve RFC, 13 January, 5.45pm

Raising money for Ripples and MIND in loving memory of Jen Lander.

I'm after your help in publicising this event on Saturday. I was most privileged to have known Jen Lander as a most indomitable and proud Bristol Rugby player who never took a backwards step and always covered her team mates back, but also as a most kind and considerate young woman who was always happy to lend me a hand when not playing through injury in my matchday duties on occasions at the Portway. I am also aware that the local Referees often benefited greatly from her vocal and pointed advice regarding their interpretation of the Laws of Rugby Union!

I can still never understand why she felt how she felt and left us.

If you can kindly distribute this information to other contacts and make them aware of this fixture and the associated Charity activity, fund raising events on the day I'd be more than grateful.

If you might also consider any donation, in any form, that helps our funding of the ongoing work of MIND/Ripples that is also very appreciated - if it helps another young person/any person understand that there is help and support available to avoid such tragedy in the future I think you might agree that's a worthy outcome .

Thanks folks - Cheers Bod
Bod
On the board

Re: MIND / Ripples Charity event - Bristol Ladies Rugby

Bod 12 Jan 2018 12:37 pm said..

Thanks as always for indulging my posting - I think it's worth sharing
More information about Ripples

https://www.bristolrugby.co.uk/news/bristol-ladies-launch-ripples-programme-in-memory-of-inspirational-jen/
Bod
On the board

Return to Gloucester Rugby