Gloucester Set-piece

Re: Gloucester Set-piece

Sheddy Mcshedface 12 Jan 2018 16:28 pm said..

Miles wrote:Against saints our lineout was the best I've seen it all season until hanson and Galarza went off

Here's the thing. Even though technically we were successful it did seem from watching that we struggled to get the ball down quickly and securely. wonder if those who watched the game again would agree?
Sheddy Mcshedface
On the board

Forrester 12 Jan 2018 16:43 pm said..

Old Rik wrote:Which brings us on nicely to the replacement hooker for hibs and lifter for Afoa.
Marx for hibs please and I have no idea who would be available to recruit to wear our 3 shirt ( in my opinion the most prestigious shirt on the field!)

Balmain and ?

Schonert please. Marx is great around the park but has serious yips in the lineout from time to time.
Forrester
On the board

Peanutcoxy 12 Jan 2018 16:43 pm said..

Sheddy Mcshedface wrote:
Miles wrote:Against saints our lineout was the best I've seen it all season until hanson and Galarza went off

Here's the thing. Even though technically we were successful it did seem from watching that we struggled to get the ball down quickly and securely. wonder if those who watched the game again would agree?

Agreed although it seems more of a problem getting the ball to the back of the maul and we start the drive too early. That said, I’m not a forward so not sure of the dark arts of the driving maul
Peanutcoxy
Hero in the making

Forrester 12 Jan 2018 16:50 pm said..

Peanutcoxy wrote:
Sheddy Mcshedface wrote:

Agreed although it seems more of a problem getting the ball to the back of the maul and we start the drive too early. That said, I’m not a forward so not sure of the dark arts of the driving maul

Saints did a great job of getting through between the catcher and his support, Lawes especially is very good at it, it made it very difficult to get a drive set and put Heinz under pressure when we went off the top.
Forrester
On the board

Knibbsy1 12 Jan 2018 19:02 pm said..

Lineout not good so far tonight
When will this be sorted?
I’d try Alex Brown with some sessions
Knibbsy1
Turns out for the A team
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby