Agan vs Glaws OGT

Re: Agan vs Glaws OGT

Chalker 12 Jan 2018 21:08 pm said..

Lebowski wrote:Thanks Chalker, but as above - funded RyanAir for nothing! Lol

I'm sure O'Leary and Gigginstown need the money, not.
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Theotherjonny 12 Jan 2018 21:27 pm said..

How did Ross go please?
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Posts: 170  Location: Tewkesbury (most evenings and weekends) Cheltenham (office hours) Kingsholm (home fixtures)
Theotherjonny
Senior squad member

Geoffy 12 Jan 2018 21:33 pm said..

Baz wrote:Best of all now qualified for quarters whatever. Well done........again. On to next Friday.

Can we get Vickery or Camilla to check that? What happens if Pau were to win comfortably with a BP?
Geoffy
Senior squad member

Baz 12 Jan 2018 21:45 pm said..

Geoffy wrote:
Baz wrote:Best of all now qualified for quarters whatever. Well done........again. On to next Friday.

Can we get Vickery or Camilla to check that? What happens if Pau were to win comfortably with a BP?

No. I've been on Oxford Glaws casting couch all afternoon. I will be wearing black with a plunging neckline at the next home game. As for question 2 the worst we can now be seeded is 8th. So we have qualified but likely 3 or 4. So home Q/f against 5th or 6th (likely)
Baz
Hall of Famer

Geoffy 12 Jan 2018 21:49 pm said..

Ah! Thanks for the clarification (and the image).
Geoffy
Senior squad member

isambardcat 12 Jan 2018 21:54 pm said..

Baz wrote:the worst we can now be seeded is 8th. So we have qualified but likely 3 or 4. So home Q/f against 5th or 6th (likely)

3rd and 4th qualifiers are the two who cannot have a home semi-final.
isambardcat
Vice-Captain

Baz 12 Jan 2018 21:57 pm said..

isambardcat wrote:
Baz wrote:the worst we can now be seeded is 8th. So we have qualified but likely 3 or 4. So home Q/f against 5th or 6th (likely)

3rd and 4th qualifiers are the two who cannot have a home semi-final.

Yep. Connacht away please.
Baz
Hall of Famer

CMGC 12 Jan 2018 22:10 pm said..

It will be interesting to see the match when we find it on U tube or wherever next week. We seemed to get sloppy in the second half but that was only from the radio. One minor concern is that having gone most of the season always winning the second half we have now lost the second half in 3 of our last 4 games. ? I hope fitness and or mental effort is not getting on top? Our strong last 20's were a real feature in the autumn.
I also notice Hibbs has only started in one of the last 8 games. I do hope his form or favour in the club are not affected. Even Matu'u is getting more starts??!!? I would expect about 10 changes for next week so lets see what gets picked. Clearly OW had the right boots on tonight, judging by what we heard.
CMGC

Baz 12 Jan 2018 22:16 pm said..

I think it was more a case of, the bonus point is in the bag take your foot off the gas. We can still finish top 2 by the way. Connacht to get beat by Woos tomorrow and Stade Francais to thump Edinburgh next week. Newcastle should finish top as they are playing the minnows twice and likely to finish on 28 points?
Baz
Hall of Famer

glawsrugbyfan 12 Jan 2018 23:12 pm said..

torchy6 wrote:Thank you you stupid bas#### for cutting the radio commentary just as the match is about to start :twisted:

I think it's the case that for this competition European Rugby broadcasting agreements mean it's online in the UK only.
glawsrugbyfan
Hero in the making
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby