Bath v Llanelli

Bath v Llanelli

Chalker 12 Jan 2018 19:55 pm said..

Eddie Jones is at the Wreck. Priestland off and Freddie is on after 5 minutes to impress.
0 - 0
Posts: 1336
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Re: Bath v Llanelli

Fat Taff 12 Jan 2018 20:03 pm said..

Watson is a joy to watch going forward, but he's just been sidestepped by a lock for a try, which is why Jones picks Angry
Posts: 3458
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Re: Bath v Llanelli

Tuffty 12 Jan 2018 20:05 pm said..

Fat Taff wrote:Watson is a joy to watch going forward, but he's just been sidestepped by a lock for a try, which is why Jones picks Angry


To be fair it was an outstanding side step.
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Posts: 1467  Location: Lincoln
Tuffty
Hall of Famer

Re: Bath v Llanelli

Fat Taff 12 Jan 2018 20:06 pm said..

Tuffty wrote:
Fat Taff wrote:Watson is a joy to watch going forward, but he's just been sidestepped by a lock for a try, which is why Jones picks Angry


To be fair it was an outstanding side step.


It was a lock, not Sinotti
Posts: 3458
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Re: Bath v Llanelli

Number10 12 Jan 2018 20:08 pm said..

Great strength from our new man
Posts: 1180
Number10
Hall of Famer

Re: Bath v Llanelli

NHazard13 12 Jan 2018 20:09 pm said..

Let’s hope Banahan has plenty of those runs in a Glos shirt next season! Absolute bulldozer
Posts: 64
NHazard13
First team regular

Re: Bath v Llanelli

Tuffty 12 Jan 2018 20:10 pm said..

Fat Taff wrote:
Tuffty wrote:
Fat Taff wrote:Watson is a joy to watch going forward, but he's just been sidestepped by a lock for a try, which is why Jones picks Angry


To be fair it was an outstanding side step.


It was a lock, not Sinotti


Lol. That’s what makes it more impressive; but it was still a cracking step.

(MB going well there).
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Posts: 1467  Location: Lincoln
Tuffty
Hall of Famer

Re: Bath v Llanelli

Number10 12 Jan 2018 20:12 pm said..

Fair play scarlets some amazing off loading and attacking rugby
Posts: 1180
Number10
Hall of Famer

Re: Bath v Llanelli

Fat Taff 12 Jan 2018 20:18 pm said..

Number10 wrote:Fair play scarlets some amazing off loading and attacking rugby


With one in the bin!
Posts: 3458
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Re: Bath v Llanelli

NHazard13 12 Jan 2018 20:20 pm said..

Chris Cook is having an awful evening, has been handed off several times! Last one leading to scarlets try!
Posts: 64
NHazard13
First team regular
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beddis, Bing [Bot], Charlie, deano, Fat Taff, Forrester, Francophile1, Gollum, Harrison26, kentishglaws, Opportunist, Peanutcoxy, Raz, Sheddy Mcshedface, Sky blue, stevieb, stu, The Shuthonger One, werdj and 66 guests