Future Fumblings

Re: Future Fumblings

Geoffy 13 Jan 2018 14:06 pm said..

I can't imagine how long it takes you to write each chapter - it takes me 20 minutes to compose a "plus 1" response.
I agree with the feedback you are getting, especially the "please keep going" sentiment.
The audience for "Fumblings" will settle at a fairly consistent number. Those who don't like/get it won't bother. The rest of us will probably pick our moments (especially if we know Camilla features in the episode) so that we can enjoy the read.
The danger is that fans fall behind with their reading, and forget to catch up. We need to keep each new thread near the top of the list for a few days.
Geoffy
First team regular

Brakspear 13 Jan 2018 17:27 pm said..

OG - thoroughly enjoying the Fumblings, agree with the off season and weekly threads. Don’t be put off by reader numbers, it will find a level.
Brakspear
Senior squad member

GlawsyD 13 Jan 2018 18:33 pm said..

Perhaps a little more like ALT, less is more. Keep going, say 1-2 a month plus important current issues or reveals.
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

Vennvenn 13 Jan 2018 18:47 pm said..

Oh no, much more often than that please. Very enjoyable OG
Vennvenn
Turns out for the A team

Tuffty 13 Jan 2018 20:17 pm said..

OG,

It is superb. So clever.

Now, you see, my local printer says he can’t bind a book until there are at least 60 pages. So with the first 4 written you’re nicely on track to be published by mid-March, which would then enable the second book to start just in time for the lovely Camilla and Stephanie to begin selecting their spring wardrobe so as to be suitably attired to accompany Baz to Twickers for Gloucester’s assured victory in the Aviva final.

:D
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Tuffty
On the board

Russglos 13 Jan 2018 20:43 pm said..

Look! Just tell us about why Baz won't allow the Mira Stand to be demolished! :D :D :D
Russglos
Senior squad member

DieTrying 13 Jan 2018 20:46 pm said..

Russglos wrote:Look! Just tell us about why Baz won't allow the Mira Stand to be demolished! :D :D :D

Probably something in the foundations :D
DieTrying

Geoffy 13 Jan 2018 20:49 pm said..

Russglos wrote:Look! Just tell us about why Baz won't allow the Mira Stand to be demolished! :D :D :D

No No No No. Keep us in suspense and wrap it up in the broader story.
Geoffy
First team regular

TheOptimistSenior 14 Jan 2018 05:10 am said..

Works of such great literary merit are seen but rarely in these modern times.
I have greatly enjoyed each chapter, read on the shores of the Indian Ocean, reminding me of the cold, wet fields of the Cotswolds, and my beloved Forest of Dean.
You cannot, nay, must not stop. So many unanswered questions. You must continue, please.
TheOptimistSenior
Vice-Captain

Tortworth 14 Jan 2018 13:02 pm said..

Can you dig into the backstory and tell us how a boy born and raised in Matson came to be the owner of Fumblings and the confidante of Martin.
Tortworth
First team regular
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby