England team

Re: England team

Lebowski 17 Mar 2018 18:12 pm said..

I’m going to be really controversial but I think Nowell offers more all round than Jonny. I haven’t seen enough of Solomona to be able to judge.
Lebowski

Glen Sannox 17 Mar 2018 18:20 pm said..

Not the least bit controversial - Nowell is pure class and would always be in my 23
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
Hall of Famer

Still Realistic 17 Mar 2018 18:44 pm said..

Lebowski wrote:I’m going to be really controversial but I think Nowell offers more all round than Jonny. I haven’t seen enough of Solomona to be able to judge.

Good grief, I will have whatever you are drinking!!!!!!! :)
Still Realistic
Hall of Famer

Glen Sannox 17 Mar 2018 18:59 pm said..

I think the problem might be that you've drunk too much, and it has affected your eyesight
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
Hall of Famer

madders 17 Mar 2018 19:03 pm said..

Being of Irish ancestry, I think there were some appalling decisions against England today. Seeing how yellow cards have been issued for "no hands tackles" in previous games and "penalty tries for collapsing malls" I thought the officials were appallingly bad against England.
Even so, EJ needs to "fall on his sword".
madders
Hall of Famer

Fat Taff 17 Mar 2018 19:05 pm said..

The back three is another area that doesn't seem to have worked. All very, very talented players, but something hasn't quite clicked. Watson is superb going forward, but he's looked flaky in defence.

Youngs and Billy V massive, massive losses, and Eddie hasn't figured out how to replace them.
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Fat Taff 17 Mar 2018 19:06 pm said..

madders wrote:Being of Irish ancestry, I think there were some appalling decisions against England today. Seeing how yellow cards have been issued for "no hands tackles" in previous games and "penalty tries for collapsing malls" I thought the officials were appallingly bad against England.
Even so, EJ needs to "fall on his sword".

What is a 'no hands' tackle?
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

madders 17 Mar 2018 19:20 pm said..

The tackle Bundee Aki did where his shoulder arrived before anything else that was played down by the officials. A shocking decision.
madders
Hall of Famer

Sloughglaws 17 Mar 2018 19:26 pm said..

Like most other posters on here I would agree that Englands back row where shocking throughout the tournament, I would add Itoje to that as well, too many penalties and turn overs given up by him in my opinion. The midfield is a mess and needs sorting as does the scrum half position, our current choices are too old and kick too much.
Sloughglaws
On a trial

madders 17 Mar 2018 19:39 pm said..

The Premiership is full of great players, so why do the RFU insist on the same old donkeys? Quins , who are struggling, have a huge contingent in the England squad, yet Exeter have very few.
This is a joke.
I blame squeaky!
madders
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby