Under 20s Rugby World Cup

Re: Under 20s Rugby World Cup

Chris in Spain 12 Jun 2018 20:48 pm said..

Dickson's performance in the second half was pretty much OK. His first half performance was crap. Probably due to a pre - conceived idea that NZ were the better team...
When he started to refereee what was actually happening he was much better. Hopefully he will continue to improve.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
Chris in Spain
Hero in the making

Steve M 12 Jun 2018 20:50 pm said..

That French pack were monsters … :lol:
The only problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you have finished.
Steve M
On the board

Fat Taff 12 Jun 2018 20:55 pm said..

Shame they didn't nil them.

Should be a good final
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Fat Taff 12 Jun 2018 21:08 pm said..

Nasty stamp by the AB replacement 9. Nothing will come of it.
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

DieTrying 12 Jun 2018 21:16 pm said..

ITV4 5.30 -8.15pm Sunday.
DieTrying

Lurker 13 Jun 2018 05:43 am said..

Not even a mention on BBC sports updates on Breakfast this morning - more important news was sticking eggs down back of Brazilian footballers’ shorts!!!!!
Lurker
Hall of Famer

Still Realistic 13 Jun 2018 07:43 am said..

I haven't seen the second semi yet but am not that surprised the baby blacks lost as I said earlier in the competition that this years team wasn't the same standard as last years. BTW how has last years hooker progressed in NZ? He was an absolute freak last year!!!
The England backs have looked quality all tournament (as long as the wingers catch the ball!) but I assume the French will fancy taking England on in the forwards as SA showed they can certainly be mauled against. Should be a cracking atmosphere with the hosts in the final so get your butt down there KPB!!!
Still Realistic
Hall of Famer

TP17 13 Jun 2018 08:50 am said..

Just seen an incident from the England game which is under investigation, where the South African hooker appears to make a monkey gesture at Kpoku (the Sarries second row) as he turns his back to him. I could not see this at first until someone said, and it looks pretty convincing. This is very disappointing, especially at a promising time for South African sport where the Springboks were led out by their first black captain and guided to a test win at the weekend. I wonder what the young hooker's own black teammates make of this. Shameful if found to be true.
TP17
Hall of Famer

Lord Lucan 13 Jun 2018 09:12 am said..

Have you got a link? Deplorable if true and a very significant ban would be in order and I mean years not weeks.
Lord Lucan
Hall of Famer

SirHenry 13 Jun 2018 10:38 am said..

idiot
The frightening thing is not dying, the frightening thing is not living
SirHenry
On the board
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby