Under 20s Rugby World Cup

Re: Under 20s Rugby World Cup

Castle Grim Reaper 13 Jun 2018 14:37 pm said..

So a clip appears showing nothing whatsoever conclusive, a poster calls for the player to be banned for years. A little bit over the top, probably not deserving of being called an idiot, but most certainly doesn't in turn make him a c**t. Lighten up folks :oops:
Castle Grim Reaper
Hall of Famer

stuartjames 13 Jun 2018 14:46 pm said..

Just to clarify CGR, Sir Henry was calling another poster an idiot for comments made, Madders I think. That post has now been removed looking like Sir Henry stated the kerfuffle, which he did not.
stuartjames
Hero in the making

SirHenry 13 Jun 2018 15:07 pm said..

I had deliberately left my response to the now deleted comment open as I thought it applied both to the SA hooker (if he has done what he is accused of) and the commentator.

I did not wish to overly discriminate between the two.
The frightening thing is not dying, the frightening thing is not living
SirHenry
On the board

Sheddy Mcshedface 13 Jun 2018 15:07 pm said..

yes, my remark was aimed at a now deleted post not the chap calling for a ban or anyone else.
Sheddy Mcshedface
On the board

stuartjames 13 Jun 2018 15:10 pm said..

Just watched the NZ v France highlights. They've got some awfully big U20s in the french squad.
stuartjames
Hero in the making

King Prawn Bhuna 13 Jun 2018 15:12 pm said..

TP17 wrote:Here’s a link to the clip on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/samrobertsrugby/sta ... 25216?s=21

You can make your own minds up on what happened, but I understand that this incident has been identified and is currently under investigation.

Can you point to anything that says it's under investigation, I've just had a quick trawl and can't find anything....I've just asked the poster and it sounds like fake news to me.

If it is true....then there will not be a book big enough to throw at him and it should be a professional career ending move.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Lord Lucan 13 Jun 2018 15:42 pm said..

Lord Lucan wrote:Have you got a link? Deplorable if true and a very significant ban would be in order and I mean years not weeks.

If that’s the post you are mocking for suggesting a ban in years and not weeks I would suggest it is both balanced and reasonable unlike some subsequent posts.
Lord Lucan
On the board

Lebowski 13 Jun 2018 16:00 pm said..

I have just undeleted the game and found the incident - it is at 49:30.

On TV it is much clearer than on the twitter clip. Kpoku and the SA hooker exchange words while walking to the scrum then the incident occurs.

It is impossible to know just from this exactly what has happened and it would seem very odd for the guy to do what is alleged, especially as he is sandwiched between two black props. However it genuinely doesn’t look good. Henry Walker is looking directly at him then has a few words while shaking his head.
Lebowski

King Prawn Bhuna 13 Jun 2018 17:18 pm said..

Lord Lucan wrote:
Lord Lucan wrote:Have you got a link? Deplorable if true and a very significant ban would be in order and I mean years not weeks.

If that’s the post you are mocking for suggesting a ban in years and not weeks I would suggest it is both balanced and reasonable unlike some subsequent posts.

The original offending post has been removed...
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Peanutcoxy 13 Jun 2018 17:39 pm said..

Nevertheless the comment still hugely grates with me, which I think is shameful
Peanutcoxy
Hero in the making
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby