End of Season Gloucester Quiz

Re: End of Season Gloucester Quiz

harrydyke 12 Jun 2018 20:31 pm said..

This provided lots of fun for Gloucester Rugby Heritage's stats-man (I think he must have spent many happy hours working on the answers), but he has politely suggested that (Q12c) the hooker in Gloucester’s starting front row on 9 Jan 2014, when Gloucester won away at Perpignan by 36 points to 18, was Huia Edmonds, not Darren Dawiduik.

Thanks for the excellent quiz - can you make it an annual event please?
harrydyke
Senior squad member

coleser 12 Jun 2018 20:40 pm said..

Quite right, Harry. I did warn all and sundry that it was slightly ‘back of a fag packet’. Thank you though - and I’m certainly thinking about questions for next year.
coleser
Vice-Captain

Westy 13 Jun 2018 18:26 pm said..

Coleser - just come across this - an excellent quiz - sadly there were many wrong answers from this particular respondent, but some very happy memories ...

If only Shedweb could be like this all of the time ... sadly too much bitching, "cleverness" and downright unpleasantness for me ...

Hopefully bump into you in the Shed next season ... I have more free time now ... and if I recall correctly, it's your round, Martin ...
Back to basics
Westy
Vice-Captain

Chris in Spain 13 Jun 2018 20:36 pm said..

Westy wrote:Coleser - just come across this - an excellent quiz - sadly there were many wrong answers from this particular respondent, but some very happy memories ...

If only Shedweb could be like this all of the time ... sadly too much bitching, "cleverness" and downright unpleasantness for me ...

Hopefully bump into you in the Shed next season ... I have more free time now ... and if I recall correctly, it's your round, Martin ...

Nice post Westy. I agree entirely.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
Chris in Spain
Hero in the making

Castle Grim Reaper 14 Jun 2018 08:39 am said..

Chris in Spain wrote:
Westy wrote:Coleser - just come across this - an excellent quiz - sadly there were many wrong answers from this particular respondent, but some very happy memories ...

Nice post Westy. I agree entirely.

So you think it is Coleser's round too :o :o
:D
Castle Grim Reaper
Hall of Famer

coleser 14 Jun 2018 12:30 pm said..

Haha. Good to hear from you, Western. I got a couple of questions wrong too - and I set the bloody thing! Catch you on a terrace soon. It’ll be good to catch up.
coleser
Vice-Captain

Peanutcoxy 16 Jun 2018 10:04 am said..

Brilliant quiz Coleser, but can it be ‘unstickied’ now?
Peanutcoxy
On the board

Beddis 16 Jun 2018 12:02 pm said..

Done
Posts: 3447  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby