Argentina v Wales

Re: Argentina v Wales

Herefordpropforward 10 Jun 2018 08:03 am said..

Agreed David. I thoroughly enjoyed the game and was impressed by the way we kept both our shape and our determination. Ross M was, in my view, outstanding and seems to be pushing on in his development. When the injured and rested players return next season the Squad could begin to rattle a few cages.
West is best
Posts: 488
Herefordpropforward
Vice-Captain

Re: Argentina v Wales

Beddis 10 Jun 2018 08:42 am said..

Argentina didn’t seem to get going until about 70 minutes in, a very strange performance by then.

Wales won very easily and Ross was superb, I suspect having a season off relatively, will do him good in the long run
Posts: 3541  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis
Moderator

Re: Argentina v Wales

Camel 10 Jun 2018 09:35 am said..

I was very impressed with Wales. Their back row was outstanding. Ross showed what a class player he is. Ellis Jenkins looks like a real star; if his form continues, I can't see Warburton getting back into the XV.

The facet of their game which most impressed me was their defence. I reckon that they're the best in World rugby right now. That Argentine side isn't small and they've got some big carriers who were made to look very average.
"Remember that Rugby is team game; all 14 of you make sure that you pass the ball to Jonah"
Posts: 1550
Camel
Hall of Famer

Re: Argentina v Wales

Fat Taff 10 Jun 2018 13:35 pm said..

Camel wrote:I was very impressed with Wales. Their back row was outstanding. Ross showed what a class player he is. Ellis Jenkins looks like a real star; if his form continues, I can't see Warburton getting back into the XV.

The facet of their game which most impressed me was their defence. I reckon that they're the best in World rugby right now. That Argentine side isn't small and they've got some big carriers who were made to look very average.



Jenkins didn't play. He wasn't even on the bench.

When Warburton is fit, he'll play. No question. He's freakishly good.
Posts: 3625
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Re: Argentina v Wales

Not1eyed 10 Jun 2018 13:49 pm said..

Problem is Warburton getting fit and more importantly staying fit
Posts: 1224
Not1eyed
Hall of Famer

Re: Argentina v Wales

stuartjames 10 Jun 2018 14:27 pm said..

Camel wrote : There's been some utter shite posted on this thread on the last few hours. It's embarrassing.


Camel wrote : Ellis Jenkins looks like a real star; if his form continues, I can't see Warburton getting back into the XV.


Fat Taff : Jenkins didn't play. He wasn't even on the bench.


I'm getting mixed massages here :D
Posts: 692  Location: Belgium
stuartjames
Hero in the making

Re: Argentina v Wales

David 10 Jun 2018 14:32 pm said..

Maybe you're getting, er, rubbed up the wrong way?
;) :P
Posts: 877
David
On the board

Re: Argentina v Wales

Camel 10 Jun 2018 14:34 pm said..

Fat Taff wrote:
Camel wrote:I was very impressed with Wales. Their back row was outstanding. Ross showed what a class player he is. Ellis Jenkins looks like a real star; if his form continues, I can't see Warburton getting back into the XV.

The facet of their game which most impressed me was their defence. I reckon that they're the best in World rugby right now. That Argentine side isn't small and they've got some big carriers who were made to look very average.



Jenkins didn't play. He wasn't even on the bench.

When Warburton is fit, he'll play. No question. He's freakishly good.


Sorry James Davies is who I meant.
"Remember that Rugby is team game; all 14 of you make sure that you pass the ball to Jonah"
Posts: 1550
Camel
Hall of Famer

Re: Argentina v Wales

Fat Taff 10 Jun 2018 19:14 pm said..

Camel wrote:
Fat Taff wrote:
Camel wrote:I was very impressed with Wales. Their back row was outstanding. Ross showed what a class player he is. Ellis Jenkins looks like a real star; if his form continues, I can't see Warburton getting back into the XV.

The facet of their game which most impressed me was their defence. I reckon that they're the best in World rugby right now. That Argentine side isn't small and they've got some big carriers who were made to look very average.



Jenkins didn't play. He wasn't even on the bench.

When Warburton is fit, he'll play. No question. He's freakishly good.


Sorry James Davies is who I meant.


Cubby's a very good player Camel, but he's way down the pecking order, third or fourth choice.
Posts: 3625
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Re: Argentina v Wales

Murphy 10 Jun 2018 21:06 pm said..

Anglo Irish background, but really impressed with Wales. Unlucky against England and not far behind Ireland, both away games. To me, they look great prospects for Japan. Defo worth a punt. Looking now for best odds.
Posts: 71
Murphy
First team regular
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beddis, carterb121, Dazza, dwilly, Glaws, Google [Bot], Grandstander, shedwebadmin, TP17 and 45 guests