Beziers-U20 RWC

Beziers-U20 RWC

King Prawn Bhuna 12 Jun 2018 07:52 am said..

Assuming Hingerland put in a good performance tonight, I/we may be chance of a quick trip down for the final and seedings matches.

Never been to Beziers before, but reasonable flights (times and prices into Perpignan) and hour on the train to Beziers. Anyone else going or has been that can give some advice....I think my usual maxim of find the Irish bar and a hotel nearby...looks good,but the stadium seem a bit of a trek.

Any tips gratefully received.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Re: Beziers-U20 RWC

BackRowBill 13 Jun 2018 09:38 am said..

There is an airport at Beziers.
BackRowBill
Turns out for the A team

King Prawn Bhuna 13 Jun 2018 10:04 am said..

Yes and I've seen the price of flights to Beziers. I'm doing Stansted to Perpignan and Carcassonne back to Stansted....in and out the next day. Both are about an hour €12 on the train.
King Prawn Bhuna

dwilly 13 Jun 2018 13:20 pm said..

I can't make it, hope you have a good trip KPB. Have you got tickets? Looked like a very big crowd at the F v NZ semi-final in Perpignan.
dwilly
Senior squad member

King Prawn Bhuna 13 Jun 2018 17:14 pm said..

Have made a bit of a boo boo. Went to book me a ticket and it said Dimanche, not Samedi fir some reason I had it my head that it was Saturday...bugger!

Need to wangle something for Monday....have a ticket for the match...but holding back on the flights.....else it will be chez The Oak, Baginton.
King Prawn Bhuna

GlawsyD 13 Jun 2018 21:55 pm said..

KPB, if it's at the Oak, I note it says 'Muddy boots and paws welcome' - should we organise a poll as to which category you fall?

(Thinks, perhaps both?)
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

Return to Gloucester Rugby