Hall of Famer

Re: South Africa v England part II

Fat Taff 16 Jun 2018 16:47 pm said..

English discipline is a joke
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Wilkosam 16 Jun 2018 16:48 pm said..

Nathan Hughes should be dropped for that, completely unforgivable. What advantage was he gaining by doing that? Just thrown the game away for absolutely nothing. Really not sure Jones is going to be able to turn this charade around in time for the world cup. His magic has run out.
Wilkosam
Vice-Captain

upton dc 16 Jun 2018 16:54 pm said..

Does anyone else think that Stuart Barnes is slightly inebriated?
Panache et Precision
upton dc
On the board

Lurker 16 Jun 2018 16:54 pm said..

Annoys me when I see a coach(EJ in this instance) shaking his head at the way his team is playing - ITS HIS TEAM AND NEEDS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
Lurker
Hall of Famer

upton dc 16 Jun 2018 16:55 pm said..

His commentary has many errors if not slurs.
Panache et Precision
upton dc
On the board

steckers 16 Jun 2018 16:57 pm said..

I think the consistent discipline issues could be EJ's undoing.
steckers
Hall of Famer

David 16 Jun 2018 17:03 pm said..

Fat Taff wrote:http://www.vipleague.lc/1-south-africa-vs-england-live-streaming

This was an excellent stream last week. Fingers crossed!

Worked beautifully. Diolch yn fawr. Will refrain from further comment, other than to say that I am very happy indeed to know that Franco Mostert & Danny Cipriani will be playing for Glaws next season.
David
On the board

Still Realistic 16 Jun 2018 17:08 pm said..

Firstly well played SA, I think that was a better all round team performance that last week. Along with an upturn in French performances world rugby needs a strong SA.
My biggest doubts on the selection for this game was the props. Mako, as has been said many times, should be on a beach somewhere and Sinkler is not yet a test starter. The substitutions of those 2 were probably 5 - 10 mins too late as was the replacement of Ford. Farrell played well enough but may a couple of captaincy errors for me. Maro should probably be with Mako on that beach. Youngs average performance was topped off by his idiotic post match comment.
Finally Denny Solamona showed in his short appearence to me that he is not a Union player at this level yet. A couple of very poor decisions making when England were chasing the game.
Still Realistic
Hall of Famer

Halo 16 Jun 2018 17:12 pm said..

How much longer do we have to suffer this incompetent rugby from our national team ? It's no good getting off to a good start if we are to only throw it away by rediculous decision making and indiscipline.
What are we to make of Eddie Jones, the bubble has well and truly burst, we don't seem able to do the basics, at times it's like watching schoolboy rugby.
On top of our indiscipline the error count is more akin to schoolboy rugby, this is not a great S Africa side by any means but we cannot seem to play a game where we keep the ball away from there forwards, instead getting involved in an arm wrestle which only goes against us and often puts us on the wrong side of the Ref.
Jones needs to put it right and put it right now or he might be out of work before we head off to Japan.
Halo
Vice-Captain
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby