Wuss

Re: Wuss

ShedOrDead 05 Jul 2018 09:28 am said..

The Moog wrote:I really hope Warriors get a decent owner because I love the away experience. Worcester supporters are so friendly.

+1
ShedOrDead
Vice-Captain

Diamo 05 Jul 2018 11:05 am said..

Wuss certainly offer the best in-ground food that I've ever had at an away game, and for that I'd love them to stay up.
Posts: 722  Location: Munich mostly and sometimes the sprawling metropolis of Stroud
Diamo
Hero in the making

kingsholmmick 05 Jul 2018 11:22 am said..

Talk of the old pitch reminds me of way back,seeing wuss v glaws in the m.e.b. floodlit u18s/20s ? Vaguely remember the forte boys and greening in the front row I think. A million miles away from the stadium of today but was a veryfriendly place to watch rugby in those days ...
kingsholmmick
Hero in the making

MartynWestBerks 07 Jul 2018 09:50 am said..

Was anything revealed yesterday about Wuss?
MartynWestBerks
Vice-Captain

ShedOrDead 07 Jul 2018 10:12 am said..

MartynWestBerks wrote:Was anything revealed yesterday about Wuss?

All I saw was an official confirmation of their Senior Squad for the upcoming season. A quick search yields nothing else...
ShedOrDead
Vice-Captain

DieTrying 07 Jul 2018 10:14 am said..

Glen Sannox wrote:I hear that some ownership news is just around the corner...maybe as soon as this coming Friday. Might be wrong, but...will we have a happy or sad Rollo? ;)

Fake news again GS?
DieTrying

The Moog 07 Jul 2018 13:27 pm said..

Well I hope they get a decent owner, Wuss away experience is excellent. Even the food is better than ours, Greene King a mistake though!
The Moog
Senior squad member

Glen Sannox 07 Jul 2018 15:00 pm said..

I think you'll find that change is on its way...but yes, my surmising was wrong. Can't imagine why they called a press conference when most people would have been at the event in London for the fixtures announcement
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
Hall of Famer

ROLLO 09 Jul 2018 19:26 pm said..

Give it two or three weeks GS.
ROLLO
On the board

ROLLO 21 Jul 2018 19:58 pm said..

I expect next week.
ROLLO