Saints - OGT

Re: Saints - OGT

Glos1012 07 Jul 2018 10:37 am said..

TP17 wrote:What would be our strongest possible 23 be for the Saints game then? I presume we will be without some of our new Saffers (not including Groebler).

VRR
Hanson
Balmain
Slater (c)
Grobler
Polledri
Ludlow
Ackermann
Heinz
Cipriani
Thorley
Trinder
Banahan
Woodward
Glos1012
Senior squad member

BishopHooper 07 Jul 2018 13:14 pm said..

Tim Wigglesworth, he has been outstanding. The game has flowed, empathy for the players with the new laws, clear and concise instructions and has not refereed to TMO for anything. An outstanding performance by him, he has set the bar high.

A joke is a joke but now you are just being ridiculous!
For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'It might have been'. - John Greenleaf Whittier
BishopHooper
Vice-Captain

Forrester 08 Jul 2018 07:20 am said..

Glos1012 wrote:
TP17 wrote:What would be our strongest possible 23 be for the Saints game then? I presume we will be without some of our new Saffers (not including Groebler).

VRR
Hanson
Balmain
Slater (c)
Grobler
Polledri
Ludlow
Ackermann
Heinz
Cipriani
Thorley
Trinder
Banahan
Woodward

Hopefully we'll only be missing Mostert who I'm assuming with be with SA until the beginning of October and possibly Kriel if he's not recovered in time. Dreyer and Marais should be here.

My 23 assuming everyone else is fit.

VRR
Hanson
Balmain
Slater
Grobbler
Ackermann
Morgan
Polledri
Heinz
Cipriani
Marshall
Trinder
Banahan
Woodward

Hohneck
Marais
Dreyer
Clarke
Ludlow
Vellacott
Williams
Sharples
Forrester
On the board

TP17 08 Jul 2018 12:00 pm said..

The Currie Cup is played right into October, so I'm not sure what this means for our other South Africa based signings. I guess it depends when the contracts say they become a Gloucester player. Hopefully Kriel is fit sooner rather than later.
TP17
Hall of Famer

TP17 09 Jul 2018 08:21 am said..

Ruan Dreyer has just posted on social media that his time with the Lions is coming to an end. I imagine this would mean we will have Dreyer available for the first match?
TP17
Hall of Famer

Tumpy+1 09 Jul 2018 20:06 pm said..

Sorry to interrupt ....... What was the score again?
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Vice-Captain

Tuffty 09 Jul 2018 20:51 pm said..

20-0.
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Tuffty
Hall of Famer
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby