Saints - OGT

Re: Saints - OGT

ShedOrDead 06 Jul 2018 19:07 pm said..

ShedOrDead wrote:STREAKER! Oh Lord, we have a streaker!

Out of the Tump, bushes off Lawes' tackle, dances round Mallinder, leaps over Harrison, and gets dropped by Luds! Brilliant stuff!

Getting lead away now.

Got 'Banners is an ...' written on his back with arrows pointing to his bum.....

Hang on, that's Malco!
ShedOrDead
Senior squad member

ShedOrDead 06 Jul 2018 19:27 pm said..

Well this is a farce... there's about as many people watching this game as this OGT now... but for the record, it's full time and 20-0 to Glaws.

Final score: Twelvetrees got the ball in a bit of space in the Glaws half, dinked it over the Saints 3/4 and caught it, palmed-off two defenders, stepped the fullback not once, not twice, but thrice and Ashton-splashed it under the post at the Kingsholm Road end. Took a quick, backhealled conversion too.

Shame nobody was watching, and he's Billy Twelvetrees so nobody will believe him when he later tells the tale of that try...

I saw you Billy. I believe.

... and now my kids are finally asleep, I'll do something productive with my evening :D
ShedOrDead
Senior squad member

Tuffty 06 Jul 2018 20:23 pm said..

Well a win is a win, but it was scrappy, loose and we coughed up far too much ball.

Basic handling errors killed our momentum; even the streaker had better ball control.

On the plus side at least The Banshee has stopped shrieking.
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Tuffty
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 06 Jul 2018 20:25 pm said..

Carley!!! Oh no...we haven't got a chance...do you remember when.......Why do we always get the rubbish referees....
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Geoffy 06 Jul 2018 20:30 pm said..

[quote="ShedOrDead"][quote="ShedOrDead"]STREAKER! Oh Lord, we have a streaker!

Out of the Tump, bushes off Lawes' tackle."

I guess that as a streaker, "bushing off" is one of your main weapons (as it were).
Geoffy
Senior squad member

Peanutcoxy 06 Jul 2018 20:46 pm said..

Best thread we’ve had in ages; made me larf good and proper
Peanutcoxy
Hero in the making

London Shed Head 06 Jul 2018 20:57 pm said..

Peanutcoxy wrote:Best thread we’ve had in ages; made me larf good and proper

And me! Excellent!
London Shed Head
Vice-Captain

Snevets49 06 Jul 2018 23:08 pm said..

BREAKING NEWS...

Player registration irregularities for both sides as judged by Bruce Craig (sorry, PRL)...

Huge fines and massive points deductions to be applied (especially if Bath are behind both teams towards end of season).
Match to be replayed next week with Tim Wigglesworth as referee and Mr Magoo as TMO.
Snevets49
Hall of Famer

Steve M 07 Jul 2018 06:32 am said..

Just noticed that the streaker has been cited for dangerous tackle ! :lol:
The only problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you have finished.
Steve M
On the board

Number8 07 Jul 2018 06:34 am said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Who's the referee?

Tim Wigglesworth, he has been outstanding. The game has flowed, empathy for the players with the new laws, clear and concise instructions and has not refereed to TMO for anything. An outstanding performance by him, he has set the bar high.
Number8
Vice-Captain
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby