Rolling Att's / AVG's 2018-2019

Rolling Att's / AVG's 2018-2019

DieTrying 06 Jul 2018 21:03 pm said..

Ok all: Before I start doing this are there any ideas / suggestions/changes that people want? As a reminder the current stup is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1064999200

Cheers

DT
DieTrying

Re: Rolling Att's / AVG's 2018-2019

Steve M 06 Jul 2018 21:22 pm said..

What was the attendance at the Saints game ? :o :lol:
The only problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you have finished.
Steve M
On the board

Peanutcoxy 06 Jul 2018 21:46 pm said..

Steve M wrote:What was the attendance at the Saints game ? :o :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Peanutcoxy
On the board

Peanutcoxy 06 Jul 2018 21:49 pm said..

I know it would be difficult DT but it would be worth somehow finding out actual attendance at games through the turnstiles rather than just assuming all members attended
Peanutcoxy
On the board

DieTrying 06 Jul 2018 22:07 pm said..

Peanutcoxy wrote:I know it would be difficult DT but it would be worth somehow finding out actual attendance at games through the turnstiles rather than just assuming all members attended

Unfortunately not as, due to HMRC, years ago, Clubs must count all attendees, including non attending STH's, as they've "paid" to attend as well as non attending Hospitality Guests as they were "invited". The French T14 was always difficult as Clubs, as businesses, didn't have to declare Att's per game but have to provide a season Avg. However I did find a site that listed all match Att's for last season, so maybe the French version of HMRC are taking an interest. I may add a T14 tab just in case.
DieTrying

Peanutcoxy 07 Jul 2018 05:44 am said..

DieTrying wrote:
Peanutcoxy wrote:I know it would be difficult DT but it would be worth somehow finding out actual attendance at games through the turnstiles rather than just assuming all members attended

Unfortunately not as, due to HMRC, years ago, Clubs must count all attendees, including non attending STH's, as they've "paid" to attend as well as non attending Hospitality Guests as they were "invited". The French T14 was always difficult as Clubs, as businesses, didn't have to declare Att's per game but have to provide a season Avg. However I did find a site that listed all match Att's for last season, so maybe the French version of HMRC are taking an interest. I may add a T14 tab just in case.

Cheers DT
Peanutcoxy
On the board

Pest 07 Jul 2018 05:53 am said..

Freeze/lock or whatever it's called, row 2, so the clubs names scroll down, making it easier if you scroll down to see who you're looking at, if you can limit it to club specific leagues only, it could be good. Or maybe just stick pro14 on another sheet.
Pest
Hall of Famer

Return to Gloucester Rugby