The last Burns thread

Re: The last Burns thread

Glen Sannox 12 Jul 2018 16:33 pm said..

Can someone explain to me why some get irritated by GM's views on Lloyd Evans, but are happy with the equally frank views expressed about BB...Stroud wizard, Gb83, Lord Lucan etc...seems all of a muchness to me.
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
Hall of Famer

stevieb 12 Jul 2018 16:41 pm said..

I’ll have a go - one is a Gloucester player and a promising youngster who (as supporters) we should be supporting, the other isn’t
stevieb
On the board

Sky blue 12 Jul 2018 16:46 pm said..

Glen Sannox wrote:Can someone explain to me why some get irritated by GM's views on Lloyd Evans, but are happy with the equally frank views expressed about BB...Stroud wizard, Gb83, Lord Lucan etc...seems all of a muchness to me.

Hmmm Some have expressed their unhappiness with some of the views about Burns on this thread.
Sky blue
Hall of Famer

Agent Grim 12 Jul 2018 17:08 pm said..

I thought young BB gave his all for Glawster, and I wish him all the best in his future.
Agent Grim
Hero in the making

GlawsyD 12 Jul 2018 17:45 pm said..

Indeed, I'm sorry to see him go. Could the disappointment of not winning the Challenge Cup have been a tipping point, in addition to the arrival of Cips?
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

stuartjames 12 Jul 2018 18:05 pm said..

BB kind of went missing in the 2nd half v Cardiff, it was even mentioned in the summary by the TV bods.
stuartjames
Hero in the making

lucifer 12 Jul 2018 18:22 pm said..

Just BB was it?
lucifer
On the board

Gb83 12 Jul 2018 19:44 pm said..

Glen Sannox wrote:Can someone explain to me why some get irritated by GM's views on Lloyd Evans, but are happy with the equally frank views expressed about BB...Stroud wizard, Gb83, Lord Lucan etc...seems all of a muchness to me.

Appreciate my views may be Frank and may be don’t come across very well when read. Guess I’m just pretty black and white in my thoughts. I’ve never questioned the guys commitment, he is hugely brave on the pitch. Just felt we needed a better 10 and we signed one. I hope he does really well at Ulster, always happy to eat my words.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

Lord Lucan 12 Jul 2018 19:59 pm said..

Put your stirring spoon away Colin, as you well know mute has a long history of waging vendettas against people on here, the owners of the club, a dead local player and a man with learning difficulties have all been the target of mute and that’s just mentioning a few, he has considerable form.
Lord Lucan
Hall of Famer

Glen Sannox 12 Jul 2018 21:10 pm said..

...and your point is? Was he really worse about Lloyd Evans than some on here were about BB...and numerous others over the years?
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby