Castres V Glos Jan 19th

Re: Castres V Glos Jan 19th

Tumpy+1 24 Sep 2018 17:52 pm said..

Westy, I have sent you a PM. It says it is in my outbox and not in my Sent Box. Let me know if you did not get it. Thanks
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Vice-Captain

Westy 24 Sep 2018 19:35 pm said..

Hello Tumpy+1

I haven't received your PM - but then again, I wouldn't know where to look for it! If its in your outbox it probably hasn't been sent, I'd think?

I haven't hired a car yet - I'll probably do so over the course of the next few days. It'll probably be "economy" or possibly "compact". I'll be picking it up from my flight which arrives Toulouse 1925 hrs on 17 January, returning for flight back from Toulouse 1035 hrs on 20 January.

Look forward to receiving your message - otherwise we can communicate on this thread if you like.

I'll be arriving in Glaws around 1230hrs on Saturday for the Quins match if you want to meet up - I'm meeting a few mates in the Pelican before the match. I'll be the one in cherry and white ...
Back to basics
Westy
Vice-Captain

Tumpy+1 24 Sep 2018 19:40 pm said..

Westy … will retry the PM. Must be doing something wrong.

Will try and meet up with you in the Pelican. Funny enough, I said in the PM, don't say "I'll be the one in the Glos shirt" :D
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Vice-Captain

Westy 24 Sep 2018 19:42 pm said..

Hello T+1 - I have received your message and replied - I now have the problem that is shown as sent but isn't in my Sent box its still in my Outbox!

Hopefully yo'll receive it some time soon.

But I now have your mobile number, and I'll text you on Saturday.
Back to basics
Westy
Vice-Captain

Captain Jolly 24 Sep 2018 20:31 pm said..

PIssed up old hack baffled by new technology :D
Captain Jolly
Hero in the making

Westy 24 Sep 2018 20:39 pm said..

That's a strange way to describe yourself, John ...

See you in the Pelican Saturday for that pint you owe me ...
Back to basics
Westy
Vice-Captain

Captain Jolly 24 Sep 2018 20:51 pm said..

Westy wrote:That's a strange way to describe yourself, John ...

See you in the Pelican Saturday for that pint you owe me ...

I have a credit from G Dave and lucifer so that will make me +1? Will have a fiver on me just in case. Trust the trains are on time, or even running.
Westy is watching.
Captain Jolly
Hero in the making

DieTrying 24 Sep 2018 21:12 pm said..

Westy wrote:Hello Tumpy+1

I haven't received your PM - but then again, I wouldn't know where to look for it! If its in your outbox it probably hasn't been sent, I'd think?

I haven't hired a car yet - I'll probably do so over the course of the next few days. It'll probably be "economy" or possibly "compact". I'll be picking it up from my flight which arrives Toulouse 1925 hrs on 17 January, returning for flight back from Toulouse 1035 hrs on 20 January.

Look forward to receiving your message - otherwise we can communicate on this thread if you like.

I'll be arriving in Glaws around 1230hrs on Saturday for the Quins match if you want to meet up - I'm meeting a few mates in the Pelican before the match. I'll be the one in cherry and white ...

User Control panel towards the Top right, then private messages.
DieTrying

Hovis 21 Oct 2018 20:56 pm said..

For those flying to Toulouse then getting train to Castres.

SNCF are now selling tickets.

(I thought they only come available within 12 weeks but just bought ours)
Hovis
Vice-Captain

Peanutcoxy 21 Oct 2018 21:05 pm said..

Can you post a link please
Peanutcoxy
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby