First viist to Allianz park

Re: First viist to Allianz park

gmorgan131285 18 Sep 2018 08:36 am said..

Just having a read on their forum,

Annual ticket is now £1030 but will only attend premiership and European matches this season.

WOW!
gmorgan131285
Vice-Captain

Glaws 18 Sep 2018 08:52 am said..

Cheapest season ticket they do is £35 more than my st in The Shed. You also have to add upto 70quid for direct debit on the top areas. Most expensive £1200.
Glaws
On the board

covglaws 18 Sep 2018 08:58 am said..

They even charged me 50p to use my own ink and paper to print tickets. Not unique I know, but what a scam.
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
Posts: 1404  Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!
covglaws
Hall of Famer

lucifer 18 Sep 2018 09:12 am said..

They haven’t charged me for picking up at the ground though Paul. Generous eh!
lucifer
On the board

GlawsyD 18 Sep 2018 12:06 pm said..

You haven't got there yet, Richard!
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

SSA 18 Sep 2018 12:40 pm said..

Good afternoon all,

On behalf of the SSA (saracens supporters association) can we invite you all to join us pre match on Sunday. We are working to create a base for our association to meet and chat with visiting fans at the north end of the ground, Where we have bars and food pre match as well as a special guest concession. Its early days but the Bristol fans seemed to enjoy it and we know you are way better company right?

We will be there 2hrs pre kick off and look forward to chatting all things rugby..

In terms of parking watch out lots is residents only however there is the shuttle

SARACENS SHUTTLE
On home match days Saracens run a free shuttle buses from Mill Hill East and Edgware London Underground stations as well as Mill Hill Broadway National Rail station. Services are extremely regular, running approximately every 6/7 minutes from each of these stations and drop you a short walk from the stadium on Pursley Road. Pioneers will be present to help you find the buses and direct you onward toward the stadium.

Specific details on timings and pick up points will be published every Wednesday of a home match week on the Saracens website.

Safe travels and we will hope to see you Sunday.
SSA
On a trial

Tuffty 18 Sep 2018 15:42 pm said..

SSA wrote:Good afternoon all,

On behalf of the SSA (saracens supporters association) can we invite you all to join us pre match on Sunday. We are working to create a base for our association to meet and chat with visiting fans at the north end of the ground, Where we have bars and food pre match as well as a special guest concession. Its early days but the Bristol fans seemed to enjoy it and we know you are way better company right?

We will be there 2hrs pre kick off and look forward to chatting all things rugby..

In terms of parking watch out lots is residents only however there is the shuttle

SARACENS SHUTTLE
On home match days Saracens run a free shuttle buses from Mill Hill East and Edgware London Underground stations as well as Mill Hill Broadway National Rail station. Services are extremely regular, running approximately every 6/7 minutes from each of these stations and drop you a short walk from the stadium on Pursley Road. Pioneers will be present to help you find the buses and direct you onward toward the stadium.

Specific details on timings and pick up points will be published every Wednesday of a home match week on the Saracens website.

Safe travels and we will hope to see you Sunday.

Thank you SSA. While sadly I cannot travel, I’m sure there are those here who will take you up on your offer. Transport details will no doubt be very helpful to some of our supporters.

Very helpful. Kind indeed and thank you!
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Tuffty
Hall of Famer
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby