Glaws v Bristol OGT

Re: Glaws v Bristol OGT

CMGC 18 Sep 2018 13:48 pm said..

Fighting talk David !!! When have we done them away in the last 6 yrs?
CMGC

JamesK 18 Sep 2018 14:55 pm said..

Legendoft'Autostrada wrote:
dwilly wrote:Despite that Legend, were we not close to winning that game? I do take your point however, don't expect any such tricks from the current bosses

Not really, Dwilly. As the BBC says, put up a brave fight for an hour.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/24585411

From what I remember of the first half of that season that was one of the better performances.
JamesK
Senior squad member

David 18 Sep 2018 15:54 pm said..

CMGC wrote:Fighting talk David !!! When have we done them away in the last 6 yrs?

Every single time. All right, they might have scored more points, so technically you may have one - a point, that is - but in every other respect they were well beaten. Mostly...
David
On the board

isambardcat 18 Sep 2018 15:54 pm said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:We have 3 matches to get into shape to take on Castres , the French champions. Two of those matches are away to Saracens and Wasps....not easy being in the Gloucester coaching set up.

Currently, Castres are third in the Top 14. Their next three games are at Racing 92 and Toulouse and home to Stade Francais, who between them are second, fourth and sixth in the table. Gloucester, by contrast, are currently third in the Premiership and our next three games are at Saracens, home to Harlequins and away to Wasps, who between them are second, fourth and sixth in the table. Vive la difference!
Last edited by isambardcat on 19 Sep 2018 09:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
isambardcat
Vice-Captain

CMGC 18 Sep 2018 18:28 pm said..

Ok David I can see the argument now !! Fair enough.
As regards our Euro oppos' I see that in the latest Euro rankings Ex are top, Castres are 6th , We are 7th and Munster are 12th. Make of that what you will.
CMGC
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby