The App

The App

DieTrying 14 Sep 2018 21:30 pm said..

did anyone else have issues logging into the wifi? Around me none of us could log-in. ( Malvern Std, Worcs St end ).
DieTrying

Re: The App

TP17 14 Sep 2018 21:36 pm said..

Wifi was fine for me in the Shed on the Worcester St side of the halfway line. Ref link a different story.
TP17
Hall of Famer

Monkeyboy 14 Sep 2018 21:37 pm said..

Same in Malvern Tyres stand, just pressed Skip and it connected and had me logged in.

The RefLink was very broken-up.
Monkeyboy
Turns out for the A team

Russglos 14 Sep 2018 21:47 pm said..

Stood in the Shed at the halfway mark and the WiFi was so good/speedy, that I am thinking of moving in down there.

Agree regarding the Ref-Link via the App.
Russglos
Vice-Captain

JFG 14 Sep 2018 22:05 pm said..

The ref link was bloody awful.
They really need to do some work on that. When it was working there was a delay which drove me mad.
Turned it off.
JFG
Senior squad member

Up the jumper 14 Sep 2018 22:12 pm said..

The ref link is not only delayed, but when the phone screen goes off, so does the link. It's garbage! My music doesn't die, so no reason the ref link should. I get the impression this is a tech company that has oversold it's capability. Sadly not rare.
Another yard boys, another yard!
Up the jumper
Vice-Captain

LowerO 14 Sep 2018 23:07 pm said..

You can always pay £10 for a reflink radio. The app, the Wi-fi, the integrated reflink feed - all free! Love when people complain about something that hasn’t directly cost them anything!

I think the app is a great addition, and has improved week on week. The Wi-fi is astonishingly fast. And whilst there is a slight delay on the reflink feed, it’s still a bloody sight better than not having it at all.
LowerO
Vice-Captain

Gb83 14 Sep 2018 23:17 pm said..

LowerO wrote:You can always pay £10 for a reflink radio. The app, the Wi-fi, the integrated reflink feed - all free! Love when people complain about something that hasn’t directly cost them anything!

I think the app is a great addition, and has improved week on week. The Wi-fi is astonishingly fast. And whilst there is a slight delay on the reflink feed, it’s still a bloody sight better than not having it at all.

Nail on the head
Gb83
On the board

DieTrying 14 Sep 2018 23:24 pm said..

LowerO wrote:You can always pay £10 for a reflink radio. The app, the Wi-fi, the integrated reflink feed - all free! Love when people complain about something that hasn’t directly cost them anything!

I have a reflink. It was just a simple, "inset expletive"question to see if anyone else had connection issues like we did, NOT a complaint. I do sometimes wonder if posters actually read the post. :roll:
DieTrying

LowerO 14 Sep 2018 23:26 pm said..

Wow DT, steady! Ever think I wasn’t answering your reasonably asked initial question? No? Didn’t think so.

I politely suggest you read the rest of the thread’s comments.
LowerO
Vice-Captain
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby