Kitson tips VRR and BTT

Kitson tips VRR and BTT

Peter 18 Sep 2018 18:26 pm said..

In the Grauniad, Kitson has VRR and BTT down as a possible EJ picks. Also Kvesic.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/ ... kles-rugby
Last edited by Peter on 18 Sep 2018 19:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter
Hero in the making

Re: Kitson tips VRR and BTT

Sky blue 18 Sep 2018 19:15 pm said..

Peter wrote:In the Grauniad, Kitson has VRR down as a possible EJ picks. Also Kvesic.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/ ... kles-rugby

Also Billy TT.
Sky blue
Hall of Famer

madders 18 Sep 2018 19:20 pm said..

Christ, they’re not going to Quins are they?
madders
Hall of Famer

ROLLO 18 Sep 2018 19:29 pm said..

Both ex Wuss.
ROLLO
On the board

Peter 18 Sep 2018 19:45 pm said..

Edited now. BTT apparently dropped out of contention between the heading and the body of the post. I thought he was the more interesting name - and the thought that DC and BTT make a good double act had occurred to me too.
Peter
Hero in the making

ShedOrDead 18 Sep 2018 20:22 pm said..

Yes, read that earlier in the day and raised a smile for the latter in particular.

As a Glaws fan and a junky for all rugby news, you get a sense of who and what certain journalists like and Kitson has proved himself to have quite the reservoir of man-love for our Billy over these past couple of seasons.

Personally, if any Glaws player was to be called up out of the blue I would love it to be 36 perhaps over all others: he's playing so well with Cips right now (and this will only get better and better), he's the most reliable 12 in defence in the Prem in my view, and given the way he was dropped leading up to the RWC, I'd love him given a chance, even if only one, to prove everyone wrong.

But... it won't happen. Will it?
ShedOrDead
Vice-Captain

Number10 18 Sep 2018 20:27 pm said..

ShedOrDead wrote:Yes, read that earlier in the day and raised a smile for the latter in particular.

As a Glaws fan and a junky for all rugby news, you get a sense of who and what certain journalists like and Kitson has proved himself to have quite the reservoir of man-love for our Billy over these past couple of seasons.

Personally, if any Glaws player was to be called up out of the blue I would love it to be 36 perhaps over all others: he's playing so well with Cips right now (and this will only get better and better), he's the most reliable 12 in defence in the Prem in my view, and given the way he was dropped leading up to the RWC, I'd love him given a chance, even if only one, to prove everyone wrong.

But... it won't happen. Will it?

He is playing well this season. I don't think he will get a call up though. I also think brad barrit would have something to say about being the best defensive 12 in the league!
Number10
Hall of Famer

madders 18 Sep 2018 20:34 pm said..

We’ll see Sunday.
madders
Hall of Famer

Lurker 18 Sep 2018 20:37 pm said..

No matter how much I would like to see BTT back in an England shirt, I can’t see it happening unless something happens to Farrell (not that I want that either).
Lurker
Hall of Famer

Chewbacca 18 Sep 2018 20:42 pm said..

Whilst I think both Twelvetress and VRR could do great things in an England shirt, I just can’t see it happening.

I think very few new platers will be looked at prior to the World Cup.
Chewbacca
Senior squad member
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby