Eddie

Re: Eddie

The Moog 13 Oct 2018 23:55 pm said..

But if you could be anywhere at the weekend on expenses wouldn't you go to the Southwest?
The Moog
Senior squad member

Phil W 14 Oct 2018 08:15 am said..

Nothing to see here, Eddie does like coming to Gloucester, but only because he's partial to popping over the road for fish and chips after the game. He has commented that because of the brightness of the advertising screen that distracts him from watching the rugby.
Phil W
Vice-Captain

CMGC 14 Oct 2018 09:55 am said..

Goodness EJ comes to watch Glos play and yet this is twisted into another rant at him !!!!!!!!! I could understand the response if he didn't come to CG. Some on here moan that EJ has blinkers on about picking certain players ... pot and kettle .
CMGC

madders 14 Oct 2018 10:56 am said..

Who do they play for?
madders
Hall of Famer

Sky blue 14 Oct 2018 16:27 pm said..

CMGC wrote:Goodness EJ comes to watch Glos play and yet this is twisted into another rant at him !!!!!!!!! I could understand the response if he didn't come to CG. Some on here moan that EJ has blinkers on about picking certain players ... pot and kettle .

Sorry. I knew full well what to expect when I started the thread. The Pavlovian response to EJ's name is nothing if not predictable.
Sky blue
Hall of Famer

madders 14 Oct 2018 16:29 pm said..

He probably wanted to offer a UK passport to some Castres’ players.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
madders
Hall of Famer

NoBrainer 14 Oct 2018 17:35 pm said..

Ben Morgan playing his way into an England shirt, played Ben well played.
NoBrainer
Academy prospect

Sheddy Mcshedface 14 Oct 2018 17:37 pm said..

NoBrainer wrote:Ben Morgan playing his way into an England shirt, played Ben well played.

Billy V definitely 1st choice but Morgan playing as well as he has ever did when he was being picked for England so would be deserving of a call up.
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

NoBrainer 14 Oct 2018 17:58 pm said..

Sheddy Mcshedface wrote:
NoBrainer wrote:Ben Morgan playing his way into an England shirt, played Ben well played.

Billy V definitely 1st choice but Morgan playing as well as he has ever did when he was being picked for England so would be deserving of a call up.

Agree but Billy V is “injury/fragile” & EJ knows it, and needs a backup plan.
NoBrainer
Academy prospect

Sky blue 14 Oct 2018 18:01 pm said..

I think Ben is playing as well as he has for us. He's impacting games much more than he used to. The question is whether he can keep it going week in week out. It's great to see.
Sky blue
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby