Shoulder to Shoulder

Shoulder to Shoulder

Glen Sannox 15 Oct 2018 11:16 am said..

BT Sports have rightly been heavily plugging the Brian O'Driscoll / Craig Doyle 'Shoulder to Shoulder' - it's superb and if you haven't seen it then well worth a watch
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
Hall of Famer

Re: Shoulder to Shoulder

Nikleb 15 Oct 2018 12:20 pm said..

I agree 100%.

I am old enough to remember the start of the Troubles 50 years ago but still learned a lot.

O’Driscoll and his producers did superbly to get so many A List rugby people to appear and to be so very open about their experiences.
Nikleb
First team regular

King Prawn Bhuna 15 Oct 2018 13:32 pm said..

Can someone explain these random cognescenti statements... what, when, how?
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Glen Sannox 15 Oct 2018 13:42 pm said..

KPB, there's this thing called 'Google'...it has replaced Shedweb as a source of information :lol:
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
Hall of Famer

Clive's Pants 19 Oct 2018 18:06 pm said..

Caught up with the recording last night. Scripted and presented in a much better manner than I was expecting. Lots of ‘how come I did not know that?’ moments. In a word - excellent
Last edited by Clive's Pants on 21 Oct 2018 20:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clive's Pants
Hero in the making

Crasher 21 Oct 2018 19:28 pm said..

The timing of this with the Brexit debate is very good backdrop - as with many things in this world, the human psychology is amazing; that people can put their differences to one side for rugby, but at the same time are prepared to kill each other to protect their beliefs...

You just wish the rugby mentality would prevail a bit deeper into society rather than the nonsense religious devide, which would be comical if it wasn’t so tragic.

No wonder Mclroy had a hard time deciding who to play golf for @ olympics and in the end decided best not to get involved.
Crasher
Vice-Captain

Grandad's boy 22 Oct 2018 11:33 am said..

I also thought that this was an excellent programme and I learned a lot. I agree with Crasher's comments too.
Grandad's boy
Academy prospect

lucifer 23 Oct 2018 18:36 pm said..

Only just read this. Can it still be viewed? I’ve tried BT Sports Catch Up but no joy.
lucifer
On the board

London Shed Head 23 Oct 2018 19:04 pm said..

lucifer wrote:Only just read this. Can it still be viewed? I’ve tried BT Sports Catch Up but no joy.

It's on BT Sport 2 at 1715 this coming Sunday. Hope this helps.
London Shed Head
Hero in the making

lucifer 24 Oct 2018 09:07 am said..

Thanks LSH
lucifer
On the board
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby