Tumpy's tours (Munster)

Re: Tumpy's tours (Munster)

Westy 20 Oct 2018 15:50 pm said..

Enjoy. You will !!

Yes, strange game, but for me the ref was pretty good. His chat to players throughout was excellent, he didn't back out of difficult (eg red card) decisions - well Ok, maybe with BTT - and I thought he had empathy with the players.

Spoken to a couple of my Irish cousins since the game ended, and I'll tell you ... they were delighted to hear the final whistle. I reckon with 5 more minutes we'd have scored a further 7 points - and with a further 10 minutes we'd have won it!

But we ended up with nowt.

That's the way it goes, sometimes.

Enjoy the rest of your evening ...
Back to basics
Westy
Vice-Captain

Tumpy+1 21 Oct 2018 19:00 pm said..

Well, sadly the weekend and our trip to Limerick is coming to an end. Spent a cracking day visiting Bunratty Castle and the folk museum area and having lunch in the ‘Durty Nellies’ pub beside the castle. A full Irish roast beef dinner was had then it was back to Limerick to kill off a couple of hours walking by the river before getting the bus to Shannon airport where I am sitting now waiting for the flight to Manchester.
My thoughts on the trip are, would I do another Munster trip? Absolutely and with no hesitation. Memories will be of a place full of rugby atmosphere with friendly people stopping you to chat. To knowing that you will never by dry or hungry and a great sight seeing Glos support all over the place. You will be pleased to know I will end Tumpy’s tours of Munster here and thanks to all you people I met and chatted to.
Beware...... there will be a Castre version in Jan :D
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Vice-Captain

Ciren35 22 Oct 2018 15:41 pm said..

Great summary of the trip !
I can 100% agree with you that based on my own experiences this weekend, I would head back to a Munster game in a heartbeat..

Talking to several Munster fans in the pubs postgame and well into the night, they have a great deal of respect and admiration for Gloucester, which was great to hear. However, the same can't be said of Leinster as they seriously do not like them :shock: :shock:
Ciren35
First team regular
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby