Tumpy's tours (Munster)

Re: Tumpy's tours (Munster)

The Shuthonger One 19 Oct 2018 22:01 pm said..

Westy wrote:Would that be a Bunsen Burger then, Tumpy + 1?

Tumpy+1 might not be old enough to understand that comment Westy
The Shuthonger One
Vice-Captain

Captain Jolly 19 Oct 2018 22:11 pm said..

Tumpy told me he was old enough to drink when I met him. ;)
It was much more fun attempting to light the flame at the tap before the BB was attached. No safety glasses either!
Westy is watching.
Captain Jolly
Hero in the making

Tumpy+1 20 Oct 2018 08:55 am said..

OK you lot, to settle an argument before it develops into the greatest question on ShedWeb ....... I am sadly old enough to remember the good ole Bunsen burner and the tricks to scare the girls in the chemistry lessons :D and you’re right Westy, it was a Bunsen Burger.
Currently sat in the Buttery having a massive full Irish breakfast and chatting to very nice Munster people who were all at THAT match :o :D
Loads of Glos support around wandering the streets looking happy. Wonder what the expressions will be around 3pm.
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Vice-Captain

Beddis 20 Oct 2018 09:30 am said..

Tumpy+1 wrote:OK you lot, to settle an argument before it develops into the greatest question on ShedWeb ....... I am sadly old enough to remember the good ole Bunsen burner and the tricks to scare the girls in the chemistry lessons :D and you’re right Westy, it was a Bunsen Burger.
Currently sat in the Buttery having a massive full Irish breakfast and chatting to very nice Munster people who were all at THAT match :o :D
Loads of Glos support around wandering the streets looking happy. Wonder what the expressions will be around 3pm.

Hurry up and finish, we’re trying to get in to the buttery and people are taking too long to eat their grub!

Gone to the hook and ladder instead as the queue is smaller!
Posts: 3547  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

Beddis 20 Oct 2018 10:27 am said..

The Hook and Ladder (on Sarsfield St) was simply superb for those staying around until tomorrow, fabulous food!!!
Posts: 3547  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

Tumpy+1 20 Oct 2018 10:42 am said..

Am now at the ground and I take my hat off to the travelling Glos support, there are loads around. In the area behind the North stand enjoying a €5.00 Guinness and it tastes great. The first one is always the best :D
Again the locals have been great with their welcoming attitude apart from one gent at the Milk Market that said he wouldn’t put my shirt on his dog :o there again, he did say it with a smile :lol:
Here’s to a cracking game
Tumpy+1
Vice-Captain

Glaws 20 Oct 2018 10:52 am said..

Enjoying the Pavillion at the east stand. Suns out, beers out. Feeling a little worse for wear after last night though.... :D
Glaws
On the board

GlawsyD 20 Oct 2018 11:02 am said..

Breaking news back home - Big cannabis factory found in Hare Lane near the chippy. Hope no supporters were planning to 'relax with a herbal' when they get back home.
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

Tumpy+1 20 Oct 2018 11:36 am said..

Sat in me seat and we are right in line with the half way line a few rows down from god. Great weather for rugby with the wind blowing straight down the ground but it’s only a breeze at the moment. Nice of the crowd presenters to show scenes from THAT match on the big screens and the after match crowd on the pitch. I think Munster need all the encouragement the muster :D
Tumpy+1
Vice-Captain

Tumpy+1 20 Oct 2018 14:53 pm said..

Back at The Locke pub enjoying the post match atmosphere with loads of Glos support around mulling over a strange game to watch. Was it me, or did the ref enjoy his time on TV. Munster guys around me were as confused about the way the game was officiated.
Had great seats and thoroughly enjoyed the ground match day experience with the Munster crowd. Will definitely come back again if the opportunity arises. Off to have a big steak tonight to finish off the day.
Tumpy+1
Vice-Captain
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby