Champions Cup - Exeter at Kingsholm

Champions Cup - Exeter at Kingsholm

GlawsyD 23 Oct 2018 08:03 am said..

A reminder that Exeter Chiefs tickets will go on general sale 12 noon on Monday 29 October.
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

Re: Champions Cup - Exeter at Kingsholm

foz750 23 Oct 2018 09:26 am said..

Interesting that it takes Glos so long to get the Cup tickets on sale, i purchased tickets for the Ex v Glos match down at Sandy Park on the day the fixtures were announced.
With modern technology around you thought they could do it quicker, i'm coming over from France for the match and chose the Sandy park match just because i had more time to organize the trip and get cheap hotels etc. That money (only small amount) could have gone into the Glos economy not Exeters.
foz750
Hero in the making

Hovis 23 Oct 2018 11:32 am said..

foz750 wrote:Interesting that it takes Glos so long to get the Cup tickets on sale, i purchased tickets for the Ex v Glos match down at Sandy Park on the day the fixtures were announced.
With modern technology around you thought they could do it quicker, i'm coming over from France for the match and chose the Sandy park match just because i had more time to organize the trip and get cheap hotels etc. That money (only small amount) could have gone into the Glos economy not Exeters.

All Euro cup games dates and KO times were announced at the same time, so I can't see how you couldn't organise Hotels for the home game against Chiefs.
Regarding purchasing of tickets we have, were told, 8,000 season ticket holders which leaves 8,000 to go on general sale next Monday the 29th Oct. I don't think it will sell out in 30 minutes :D
All Heineken cup games are Cat A.

Cheapest Adult ticket for Gloucester at home to Exeter Chiefs is £20 compare that to the cheapest one at Exeter being £30
Hovis
Vice-Captain

foz750 23 Oct 2018 13:23 pm said..

That is true Hovis, however it still doesn't address the fact that I could purchase tickets on the Exeter site Weeks before Glos rugby release their tickets.
Looking forward to my week at the Seaside :) :)
foz750
Hero in the making

glawfindel 23 Oct 2018 14:16 pm said..

foz750 wrote:That is true Hovis, however it still doesn't address the fact that I could purchase tickets on the Exeter site Weeks before Glos rugby release their tickets.
Looking forward to my week at the Seaside :) :)

This may be because Chiefs don't release tickets to the opposition until they have a view on which ticket locations are available after their own sales
glawfindel
Hall of Famer

foz750 23 Oct 2018 14:20 pm said..

I purchased tickets as a Glos fan not an Ex fan,
foz750
Hero in the making

Return to Gloucester Rugby