Glaws vs Warriors OGT

Re: Glaws vs Warriors OGT

torchy6 04 Dec 2018 01:24 am said..

Yup, and as soon as he had scored his great try he was smashed and had to go off. Great little player, unfortunately he will always be little.
The world is oval - and that's a fact!
torchy6
Hall of Famer

Oxford Glaws 04 Dec 2018 07:54 am said..

Taller by half an inch than Faf de Klerk!
1Thes.5 [14] Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble-minded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer

lucifer 04 Dec 2018 10:12 am said..

But Faf is the same wide! Harry is a stick insect.
lucifer
On the board

Stroud Wizard 05 Dec 2018 10:33 am said..

Fair comment about the importance of physique in the modern game in relation to Randall but he will no doubt be bulked up in time. Must admit it is the first time I have seen Randall but everything about him impressed. He is composed without sacrificing a speedy and accurate service and seems to know exactly what is going on around him. Neither am I aware of the offer made by Gloucester to keep him but clearly others are better informed. He has probably done the right thing in opting for Bristol and being ensured more game time. I will watch his development with interest.
Stroud Wizard
Senior squad member

SirHenry 05 Dec 2018 11:21 am said..

Probably not quite African enough for the current management, either that or a little too Welsh ;)
The frightening thing is not dying, the frightening thing is not living
SirHenry
On the board

Sheddy Mcshedface 05 Dec 2018 12:23 pm said..

If we'd kept Randall which one of Heinz, braley or Vellacott would we have chosen to lose? Randall would have been 4th choice so better he goes and gets game time elsewhere to see if he can cut it at the top level.

For me he definitely needs to do some bulking up. Have seen him be treated like a rag doll on a few occasions and that will only get worse as he is playing first team rugby against the big boys rather than just those in his age range.
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

Stroud Wizard 07 Dec 2018 09:49 am said..

Shoddy I am not bowled over by any of the scrum halves on the books at the moment and not sure what Randall could have learned from any of them. If I was forced to plump for one it would probably be Brayley based on his improvement this season. Looking ahead the.scrum half position is now the only missing piece in the jigsaw. What would we give for the likes of Faf De Klerk!
Stroud Wizard
Senior squad member

Peanutcoxy 07 Dec 2018 10:05 am said..

Stroud Wizard wrote:Shoddy I am not bowled over by any of the scrum halves on the books at the moment and not sure what Randall could have learned from any of them. If I was forced to plump for one it would probably be Brayley based on his improvement this season. Looking ahead the.scrum half position is now the only missing piece in the jigsaw. What would we give for the likes of Faf De Klerk!

:lol: :lol:
Peanutcoxy
Hall of Famer

plod 07 Dec 2018 10:05 am said..

Well, you are hard to please; Willi Heinz has been rightly praised on the forum and is just returning from injury. Perhaps Aaron Smith might like to run out at Kingsholm.
plod
On the board
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby