Try of the Week!

Try of the Week!

Diamo 03 Dec 2018 12:15 pm said..

Ollie is up again for the Try of the Week ... Shedweb, you know what to do!
https://www.premiershiprugby.com/news/c ... -the-week/
Posts: 741  Location: Munich mostly and sometimes the sprawling metropolis of Stroud
Diamo
Hero in the making

Re: Try of the Week!

glawfindel 03 Dec 2018 14:46 pm said..

Job done ;)
glawfindel
Hall of Famer

Asgard 03 Dec 2018 14:54 pm said..

Harry Randall's was better.
Asgard
Hall of Famer

Glawsterkaapie 03 Dec 2018 15:13 pm said..

Visagie's was the try of the weekend.....strong arm from the pack and then driven over by his captain... a thing of beauty...
Glawsterkaapie
Senior squad member

bristoldave 03 Dec 2018 18:40 pm said..

Done my duty
bristoldave
Vice-Captain

Peter 03 Dec 2018 18:56 pm said..

Voted. The best by some way, I thought.
Peter
Hero in the making

Diamo 04 Dec 2018 10:26 am said..

Asgard wrote:Harry Randall's was better.
Really Asgard? I thought he did all the hard work while the opposition were all within 10 of the free kick so couldn't lay a hand on him. He then just had to run basically. Thorley impressed with his change of gears and slipping through when he was squeezed on the touch line. I would say Ollie's try was better (with or without cherry and white glasses on!). Manu's wasn't bad either, if not for the work MT did, but the awareness in the maul/choke to get the ball out in that way.
Posts: 741  Location: Munich mostly and sometimes the sprawling metropolis of Stroud
Diamo
Hero in the making

plod 04 Dec 2018 11:30 am said..

Midi-Olympique have had Ollie as number one two weeks in a row.
plod
On the board

Staggy 04 Dec 2018 11:46 am said..

Diamo wrote:
Asgard wrote:Harry Randall's was better.
Really Asgard? I thought he did all the hard work while the opposition were all within 10 of the free kick so couldn't lay a hand on him. He then just had to run basically. Thorley impressed with his change of gears and slipping through when he was squeezed on the touch line. I would say Ollie's try was better (with or without cherry and white glasses on!). Manu's wasn't bad either, if not for the work MT did, but the awareness in the maul/choke to get the ball out in that way.

Bit harsh to say that all Harry Randall has to do was run. He went round one player, and then rode two tackles and had the presence of mind to turn and ground the ball. He did brilliantly. Still loved Thorley's try and have voted for it though!
Staggy
Turns out for the A team

gmorgan131285 04 Dec 2018 14:09 pm said..

Luke Morahan WOW!
gmorgan131285
Vice-Captain
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby