Renewals 2019/20

Re: Renewals 2019/20

SirHenry 04 Dec 2018 09:29 am said..

I got mine yesterday but I paid in full so maybe the emails are just going out in batches?

Well that debunks my theory they are going out Alphabetically, whilst Asgard comes before Glawysd, Ladypochita comes later ... :)
The frightening thing is not dying, the frightening thing is not living
SirHenry
On the board

Big Red 04 Dec 2018 09:44 am said..

Aren't we due a wonderful Wednesday for a different kind of renewal soon? :D
Big Red
Hall of Famer

Oxford Glaws 04 Dec 2018 09:49 am said..

Castle Grim Reaper wrote:
mjad wrote:2019-20 Club Memberships go on sale exclusively to existing members on Tuesday 11 December at 12 noon

Personally I would leave it until the end of the day when you should know if the world is going to end in March :o

I am going to leave my own meaningful vote until after the Barf game on 13 April.
1Thes.5 [14] Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble-minded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer

mjad 07 Dec 2018 11:53 am said..

The details have been published

[url]
https://www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/2018/ ... n-tuesday/[/url]

OUR 2019-20 CLUB MEMBERSHIPS WILL GO ON SALE FROM MIDDAY ON TUESDAY 11 DECEMBER FOR EXISTING CLUB MEMBERS WITH EXCLUSIVE 15% DISCOUNT.

It’s time to renew Club Memberships for next season.  Need a reminder on why you should renew?!:

Club Membership remains the most cost effective way to watch Gloucester Rugby at Kingsholm providing Club Members with huge savings across the season in comparison to purchasing tickets for individual matches.Don’t forget – your Club Membership provides you with entry to all 16 Gloucester Rugby Home matches along with a range of other benefits CLICK HERE for further information Renew before 5pm on Friday 11 January 2019 and spread the cost with a 12-month interest free Direct Debit!Club Members who renew by 11 March 2019 benefit from a 15% exclusive discount.

Exciting News – Introduction of new pricing categories for this season

We are pleased to announce the introduction of some new pricing categories for this season:

Extending Free entry to 5 and under (previous age group was 0-2)Junior age group now includes those aged between 6 to 17 yearsStowford Press Stand and the Greene King Shed prices for Juniors are reducing by 10%.Brand New category for 18-25s introduced *

Stephen Vaughan, CEO, Gloucester Rugby said: “For the coming season, to encourage the next generation of Gloucester Rugby Fans, we have made some changes to pricing categories. We are offering free entry to all aged 5 and under, the junior age group has been amended to 6 to 17 years and we are delighted to introduce a brand new category for those aged between 18 to 25.  As a club we recognised this age group is starting out in life and the jump from Junior to Adult price is challenging. Those in this age group are often either reliant on generous family members, perhaps a student or just finding their first job so wanted to introduce a new pricing category to assist this age group to become Club Members.”

Gloucester Rugby remain committed to providing the best value for our Club Members.Mature Students (26 years and older) will remain under Concessions.For details on new pricing categories CLICK HERE For 2019-20 Club Membership T&C’s CLICK HERE 
Regards
Michael
mjad
Hero in the making

Allez Glaws 07 Dec 2018 12:50 pm said..

delighted they've introduced 18-25 category, sadly won't benefit me as I've just left that category!
Allez Glaws
Vice-Captain

Glaws 07 Dec 2018 16:50 pm said..

Allez Glaws wrote:delighted they've introduced 18-25 category, sadly won't benefit me as I've just left that category!

I know. I would have saved a fortune!!

Good on the club for introducing this though, that age range is important to attract to the club as part time or new supporters. (I appreciate all ages are important)
Glaws
On the board

Peanutcoxy 07 Dec 2018 17:08 pm said..

Disappointed they haven’t offered discounts for the 52-53 bracket ;)
Peanutcoxy
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 07 Dec 2018 17:45 pm said..

Mature student me....Still looking for my Master's at the University of Life.... excellent.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Tim in Shropshire 07 Dec 2018 19:07 pm said..

Peanutcoxy wrote:Disappointed they haven’t offered discounts for the 52-53 bracket ;)

+1!
Tim in Shropshire
Vice-Captain

Sheddy Mcshedface 07 Dec 2018 19:29 pm said..

Allez Glaws wrote:delighted they've introduced 18-25 category, sadly won't benefit me as I've just left that category!

Well I've been hanging on to being 25 for about 9 years now so this is perfect for me!
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby