Newcastle Away 23rd Dec

Newcastle Away 23rd Dec

Harrison26 06 Dec 2018 08:13 am said..

Morning all,

Those of you planning to make the trip north just before Xmas, where are you standing/sitting?
Or those who have been before, where is best would you say?
I’ve booked everything bar tickets, so it’d be good to be around some familiar faces :D

Thanks in advance!
Harrison26
First team regular

Re: Newcastle Away 23rd Dec

Glaws 06 Dec 2018 08:58 am said..

Go for the South Stand if you're happy standing. Its completely covered and there will be glos fans there too.
For the love of god don't go in the North stand unless you've got your Arctic gear with you!

Enjoy, I love Newcastle away. Such a shame it's the other end of the country!
Glaws
On the board

Baz 06 Dec 2018 14:17 pm said..

Bit of a nightmare just before Christmas, anybody know if there are any supporters coaches going?
Baz
Hall of Famer

GlawsyD 06 Dec 2018 15:20 pm said..

Sorry, Baz, but it's not usual for KSM to organise a trip there (clearly not exotic enough), plus it being the weekend before Christmas.
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

Baz 06 Dec 2018 16:42 pm said..

GlawsyD wrote:Sorry, Baz, but it's not usual for KSM to organise a trip there (clearly not exotic enough), plus it being the weekend before Christmas.

Thanks Glawsy for replying. Law of the sod that it’s not on TV either. Bet 365 then in 4” screen.
Baz
Hall of Famer

Phil W 06 Dec 2018 19:05 pm said..

There'll be three maybe four of us in the south stand, will be aiming for the middle of the south stand. If you haven't been before, the Kingston Park wind chill factor needs to be taken into account!

Normally there's a decent Gloucester following but given how close it is to Christmas as said it will lessen numbers.
Phil W
Vice-Captain

Harrison26 07 Dec 2018 10:06 am said..

Thanks all. South stand it is then!
Will be my first time up there and travelling up early Saturday on the train from Oxford, heading back Monday as a party of 3. Fingers crossed they don’t plan a strike last minute! See you there Phil W 8-)
Harrison26
First team regular

Westy 07 Dec 2018 13:02 pm said..

I rarely miss this fixture - but our flight to Cork for Christmas leaves that day, so sadly I won't be there this time ...

And yes, wear your thermals ...
Back to basics
Westy
Vice-Captain

Return to Gloucester Rugby