Team's up

Re: Team's up

Glen Sannox 07 Dec 2018 14:52 pm said..

This is our first year for a while in the big boys cup, and it was always going to be tough. I expect us to lose at Sandy Park, and I'm just a little bit less pessimistic about the return leg. I hope I'm wrong but at this stage in our development Ex' are better than we are - their league position shows it.

If I'm right, and we lose, even heavily, I won't be downhearted, as it's the GP that counts this year - I'm convinced we can make the top six, and maybe even the top four. In the meantime, I simply intend to enjoy the European games.
Cherchez la truffe
Glen Sannox
Hall of Famer

stevieb 07 Dec 2018 15:18 pm said..

Glossince86 wrote:Wondering if Mostert’s 8min cameo last week was just a confirmation to the fans that he’s a Glaws player, to put all the Lions squabbles to rest

Or maybe Glos have been ordered not to select him? :?
stevieb
On the board

DieTrying 07 Dec 2018 15:46 pm said..

stevieb wrote:
Glossince86 wrote:Wondering if Mostert’s 8min cameo last week was just a confirmation to the fans that he’s a Glaws player, to put all the Lions squabbles to rest

Or maybe Glos have been ordered not to select him? :?

Or maybe after a long hard season, his game time is being managed. :roll:
DieTrying

Lord Lucan 07 Dec 2018 16:27 pm said..

Maybe his penalty count in last weeks cameo is the reason
Lord Lucan
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 07 Dec 2018 17:00 pm said..

He was a bit like a spring lamb, arms and legs everywhere...looked quite overwhelmed.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Number8 07 Dec 2018 17:05 pm said..

Glen Sannox wrote:This is our first year for a while in the big boys cup, and it was always going to be tough. I expect us to lose at Sandy Park, and I'm just a little bit less pessimistic about the return leg. I hope I'm wrong but at this stage in our development Ex' are better than we are - their league position shows it.

If I'm right, and we lose, even heavily, I won't be downhearted, as it's the GP that counts this year - I'm convinced we can make the top six, and maybe even the top four. In the meantime, I simply intend to enjoy the European games.

Don't be so down beat Glen, let's get down there give 'em a good hiding. I think the end of May/June could be an expensive month for Gloucester fans with trips to Twickenham and Newcastle to look forward to :)
Number8
Vice-Captain

Biffo 07 Dec 2018 18:03 pm said..

Camel wrote:Anyone looked at the weather forecast for tomorrow!? :?

https://www.bbc.com/weather/2649808

Looks like the wind dies down at half time so if we win the toss it's important we play with the wind first half
Biffo
On the board

madders 07 Dec 2018 18:57 pm said..

Oh good, l was wondering how to accurately set my new watch.
madders
Hall of Famer

Lambpie 07 Dec 2018 20:09 pm said..

I’d be interested in seeing them try Banahan at full-back with Charlie and Ollie on the wings
Lambpie
Vice-Captain

covglaws 07 Dec 2018 20:24 pm said..

Number8 wrote: I think the end of May/June could be an expensive month for Gloucester fans with trips to Twickenham and Newcastle to look forward to :)

That's the ticket and I thought I was an optimist 8-)
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
Posts: 1401  Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!
covglaws
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby