Munster Friday Night

Munster Friday Night

Clive's Pants 08 Jan 2019 10:55 am said..

Arguably our biggest game in years on a sold out Friday under lights - so why am I feeling so flat about it?
Clive's Pants
On the board

Re: Munster Friday Night

Peanutcoxy 08 Jan 2019 10:59 am said..

Clive's Pants wrote:Arguably our biggest game in years on a sold out Friday under lights - so why am I feeling so flat about it?

Cheer up CP, it’s Glos so it will be entertaining. Either way, this forum will be in meltdown one way or another Friday night!!! ;)
The older I get the faster I was
Peanutcoxy
Hall of Famer

Allez Glaws 08 Jan 2019 11:16 am said..

probably because we've been steamrollered in our last two games and can only just scrape together a senior side
Allez Glaws
Hero in the making

Stretch61 08 Jan 2019 11:38 am said..

Good to see all the Gloucester Rugby flags along both sides of Northgate Street and Kings Square, whatever team we manage to put out it promises to be a great atmosphere in the City come Friday!
C'mon Glaws!!!!
Stretch61
Senior squad member

NorthernShedHead 08 Jan 2019 11:45 am said..

Making the journey down from Leeds late morning on Friday.

Can't wait to be under the lights, in the big boys cup, against top opposition.

If you'd have promised me that a few years ago, I'd have probably thought you were crazy!

It'll be tough, It'll be gritty, but WE ARE GLAWS! I am buzzing!
NorthernShedHead
Vice-Captain

paigntoner 08 Jan 2019 12:00 pm said..

Clive's Pants wrote:Arguably our biggest game in years on a sold out Friday under lights - so why am I feeling so flat about it?

Is it sold out??
paigntoner
First team regular

Chalker 08 Jan 2019 12:13 pm said..

paigntoner wrote:Is it sold out??

If it isn't it should be.
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Jimbodini 08 Jan 2019 12:18 pm said..

Pretty sure it’s sold out. Was really excited for the game months ago but just gutted about the injuries. Think we will struggle massively but as always you just never know with glaws and we are always better off as underdogs.
Jimbodini
Vice-Captain

vitesse 08 Jan 2019 12:53 pm said..

Yes, sold out. Very looking forwards to the game - going with the offspring, perhaps they will buy me a pint or 3 to celebrate the win....!
Posts: 169  Location: Alicante Province, within easy reach of the airport......!
vitesse
Senior squad member

Big Red 08 Jan 2019 13:11 pm said..

I could be wrong but a losing bonus point for Munster, regardless of how ours or the Exeter game finishes, would leave them still top of the pool heading into the final round and with destiny in their own hands at Thomond Park. Extreme clutching at straws from myself, but you just never know how that might effect their thinking depending on how the game goes. I'm at the stage after recent results and our injury list, where I would take any kind of one off win on Friday night to get us back on the horse.

Of course if we do win, who knows on the final weekend anyway...
Big Red
Hall of Famer
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby