Teams Up

Re: Teams Up

gmorgan131285 11 Jan 2019 13:43 pm said..

If both Glaws and Ex win this weekend (Bonus Points aside) Glos, Ex and Munster could all be sat level on points with Castres just 1 behind, going into the final round, what a pool! And credit to the club we are still in contention going into Rd 5 when a lot would of thought we were the whipping boys of the pool.
gmorgan131285
Hero in the making

The Vic 11 Jan 2019 13:53 pm said..

Nervous about this one, we could do with developing a good run of form. Would be great if this could be the beginning of a winning 6 game streak! Munster are better this season and seem to be travelling better than previous seasons and so they will be up for this game. A tough one I love my team but I'm very very nervous
The Vic
Hall of Famer

Oxford Glaws 11 Jan 2019 14:09 pm said..

Bookies are handicapping this at 3.5 points in Munster's favour. Not that generous.
1Thes.5 [14] Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble-minded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer

Clive's Pants 11 Jan 2019 14:38 pm said..

Old Rik wrote:Someone wrote earlier that at the first scrum tomorrow we should make ourselves heard........

Totally agree re the first scrum.
However, this might be controversial, I keep quiet during our line-outs ...but shout during the oppo's. I'm convinced, particularly when 5-10m out from the oppo's try-line, that the extra noise and energy contribute to hooker's throwing yipps or jumpers' poor timing.
Clive's Pants
On the board

Cherryade 11 Jan 2019 14:52 pm said..

C'MMMOOONNNN GGGLLLLAAAAWWWSSSTTTTEEERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cherryade
Senior squad member

foresterinyorks 11 Jan 2019 15:14 pm said..

As I will be watching this on TV, please, please don't let the commentator be that Ulsterman. If it is, it will be all of 2 minutes before he is blabbing about his b****y "Miracle Match ".
Never Stay Down.
foresterinyorks
Hall of Famer

glawfindel 11 Jan 2019 15:32 pm said..

foresterinyorks wrote:As I will be watching this on TV, please, please don't let the commentator be that Ulsterman. If it is, it will be all of 2 minutes before he is blabbing about his b****y "Miracle Match ".

It's on BT Sport 2, so unlikely...at least, I hope it will be Mullins or Eykin commentating. However, pundits could be anyone
glawfindel
Hall of Famer
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby