Teams Up

Re: Teams Up

Fat Taff 11 Jan 2019 08:06 am said..

Reading that munsterfans site you'd think they were the All Blacks at their very peak and that we were playing in National league three.

I hope we smash them off the park, but I'll happily take a one point win.
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Zyder 11 Jan 2019 08:29 am said..

Earlier this week I wasn't looking forward to it but now......

With the team announced.... wow

BRING IT ON !!!

I may be a little hoarse in the morning
Zyder
Senior squad member

Tump 11 Jan 2019 08:31 am said..

I cant believe that your average Munster fan is as arrogant and smug as that site portrays.
In any case this is one game that would be particularly satisfying to win. Come on Gloucester.
Tump
Vice-Captain

upton dc 11 Jan 2019 08:38 am said..

Hope some of our players are reading this thread. Motivation!!
Panache et Precision
upton dc
On the board

hairyglaws 11 Jan 2019 09:14 am said..

Totally correct Glos1012
Pre Danny "the animal" Cipriani getting sent off, we were more than in the game
At the end, the points were piling on and another 5-10 minutes would almost certainly have been LBP in my opinion, all their fans round us were getting nice n twitchy at the end

In the first half we got absolutely no change from Sir at all, changed in the second half; how many times have we seen that?.....
hairyglaws
Hero in the making

TP17 11 Jan 2019 09:39 am said..

...yes they are extremely confident over there on that forum.

I've woken up this morning with a buzz too, it's going to be a long day that's for sure. Just get me holm!! Funnily, I had a dream last night that we won 42-40, the winning try was scored in the last play from a Munster kick off right into our corner - it was an identical try to Thorley's against Leicester but it was Fraser Balmain running the length of the pitch, how good would that be :lol:

Should be a game to be talked about for years this evening, I hope Glaws come out and match our passion in the stands on the pitch and send them packing and shut their forum up! Come on Glawssssss!
TP17
Hall of Famer

gmorgan131285 11 Jan 2019 10:08 am said..

Thomond Park is massive for them, they have only won away from there 3 times this season, Cheetahs, Zebre and Connacht last week in which they were holding on a bit at the end. If only we took the LBP and TBP from the final stages of the game at Thomond Park. I fully believe we can win tonight but its going to be a war.
I just hope aftwerwards we are talking about a fantastic game and not a refereeing decision. May the best team (Gloucester) win
gmorgan131285
Vice-Captain

Jacko 11 Jan 2019 10:18 am said..

Cannot wait for tonight, this is the reason to sit at the big boys table!

One huge factor tonight will be Big Ed following O'Mahoney like a bad smell everytime he whines at the ref. He's one of the best around at getting in sir's ear and we need our leaders to be savvy to it.

Match up between Mostert and O'Mahoney is mouth watering, could be a huge decider in winning the game. The trio of Slater, Grobler and Mostert really need to set the physicality of this game.

As has been said, we the fans will be a huge factor tonight, we know they'll travel in numbers and be in great voice. We'll drown them out, this is our back yard, one does not simply walk into Kingsholm and set out your stall. Your fans and your team need to earn your place.... C'mon Glaws!!!
Jacko
Academy prospect

Glawsterkaapie 11 Jan 2019 10:42 am said..

fully 100% with you Jacko....

bring it on !!
Glawsterkaapie
Senior squad member

Hovis 11 Jan 2019 10:47 am said..

Here here, Jacko
Hovis
Vice-Captain
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby