Munster OGT

Re: Munster OGT

JC 12 Jan 2019 10:33 am said..

Beddis wrote:GB83, can you please stop talking absolute nonsense or I will gladly use my moderator position and delete all your rubbish. Completely unnecessary and certainly nothing you would say to the players faces. I’ve not used the moderator thing much but I am willing to make an exception for you tonight

Beddis, for the good of this forum please do...
Posts: 442  Location: North County Dublin, via The Longlevens Hood, Castle Grim and Old Richians...
JC
Vice-Captain

DieTrying 12 Jan 2019 10:34 am said..

The attendance was 15500, so less than the Sale match.
DieTrying

smirnoff 12 Jan 2019 10:35 am said..

I reckon it was those daft pink shirts what did for us
smirnoff
Turns out for the A team

steckers 12 Jan 2019 10:38 am said..

Re the line-out - I did think Munster were all over the jumpers in the first couple. I'm sure they took them out around the arms and Poite missed it. Only noticed it early on - but didn't help to get Walker off to that kind of start.
steckers
Hall of Famer

DieTrying 12 Jan 2019 10:39 am said..

The mstch is currently being replayed on BT Sport 2 if anybody wants to see if they were right or the Ref was. :D
DieTrying

Fat Taff 12 Jan 2019 10:44 am said..

JC wrote:
Beddis wrote:GB83, can you please stop talking absolute nonsense or I will gladly use my moderator position and delete all your rubbish. Completely unnecessary and certainly nothing you would say to the players faces. I’ve not used the moderator thing much but I am willing to make an exception for you tonight

Nah, you can't have moderators deleting posts just because they disagree with them or find them a bit offensive.
The poster in question generally posts dribbling nonsense, and on Friday night games, there's always the chance of the influence of the grape or the grain.
I think there's a facility to be able to ignore members posts? Stick him on the top of the list. He rarely posts beyond the idiotic. Last night was no different, but I disagree with his posts being moderated.
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

chris1850 12 Jan 2019 10:48 am said..

Gb83 wrote:
Yes we tried hard but that performance was embarrassing, we’ve been turned over in a series of back to back games now, we should not lose to Sale at home no matter how well they played, I accept losing to Leicester but not the way we did.

Your posts last night were embarrassing enough but your arrogance this morning just compounds it.

What God given right is there to beat ANYONE at home 'no matter how well they play'. Sale played Glaws off the park so why should they not have won?

Time for you to take a break from posting I think
chris1850
Turns out for the A team

Chalker 12 Jan 2019 10:51 am said..

steckers wrote:Re the line-out - I did think Munster were all over the jumpers in the first couple. I'm sure they took them out around the arms and Poite missed it. Only noticed it early on - but didn't help to get Walker off to that kind of start.

The first line out should not have happened, take the 3 points and prepare to take re-take the kick off.
It would not have affected the result but it does send a message to the oppo early on.
PS Agree with Fat Taff re moderators and his post above.
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Northerner 12 Jan 2019 10:51 am said..

The players did give it their all, but I don't think we played as well as we can. For whatever reason, since our stunning away win at Exeter, our form has nosedived. I think it's partially down to injuries (but then we had a lot of injuries when we beat Exeter) and partially down to Cipriani's injury in particular.

But even if we played our season-best, Munster were still a level above what we are capable of at this stage. CJ Stander, Conor Murray and Joey Carbery gave a demonstration of both the importance of the 8-9-10 axis and the importance of having world-class talent in such pivotal positions.
Northerner
Vice-Captain

Gb83 12 Jan 2019 10:55 am said..

Fat Taff wrote:
JC wrote:

Nah, you can't have moderators deleting posts just because they disagree with them or find them a bit offensive.
The poster in question generally posts dribbling nonsense, and on Friday night games, there's always the chance of the influence of the grape or the grain.
I think there's a facility to be able to ignore members posts? Stick him on the top of the list. He rarely posts beyond the idiotic. Last night was no different, but I disagree with his posts being moderated.

Zero alcohol consumed. I’m really not bothered if a moderator wants to delete my posts, I’m sure there are other people’s he can delete at the same time.

I might have not put it very politely last night in the heat of the moment but that performance was awful, key back up players aren’t good enough and we don’t seem to have the ability to adapt our game plan.

Apologies for clearly offending some on here, I’m just so frustrated how poor we are, even with the injuries we have we are making stupid mistakes over and over.
Gb83
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby