Munster OGT

Re: Munster OGT

Gb83 11 Jan 2019 20:30 pm said..

Fat Taff wrote:
Gb83 wrote:Doesn’t help that we always under resource rucks though, same rules apply to us.

That's s got nothing to do with joining the ruck on your feet

We leave ourselves exposed every time though, we don’t help ourselves when we know what’s coming! Also if every team gets away with it so can we![/quote]

The fact that teams can"get away with it" is the farce. The game has laws, at the breakdown, officials are making a clear choice to ignore them.[/quote]

I agree with that but it’s happened all season, when we under resource rucks so much it makes it too easy for ref to ignore, we don’t make it a difficult enough decision.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

Still Realistic 11 Jan 2019 20:31 pm said..

We have been very very poor and given a lesson for 40mins. Just not good enough.
Still Realistic
Hall of Famer

legin 11 Jan 2019 20:31 pm said..

Glaws 3 Muns 20 at HT
legin
Vice-Captain

chumba 11 Jan 2019 20:32 pm said..

Boys v Men. Until we get some more first choice front rows fit we ain’t gonna compete. Would help if Woodward or Marshall were fit too
chumba
Vice-Captain

Gb83 11 Jan 2019 20:32 pm said..

Munster are the better team to be fair, our lesser experienced players haven’t coped with the pressure at all unfortunately.

No idea why we tuned the posts down to make 6 - 13, can’t see anything but a BP win for Munster now.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

Phil W 11 Jan 2019 20:33 pm said..

Munster have shown us first half what a champion team looks like. Basic mistakes and no platform are leaving us with a massive uphill task second half.
Phil W
Vice-Captain

Localyokel 11 Jan 2019 20:34 pm said..

Our own worst enemies, the high ball is killing us.
Localyokel
Turns out for the A team

King Prawn Bhuna 11 Jan 2019 20:35 pm said..

Poor effort from Glos.....learning curve for most on the pitch. But shocking basic errors. Referee is a bit perplexing with his free kicks and penalties...most can't see what they're for...but assume I'll find out when I watch it back.

Let's get in their 22 and get some possession going forward... not too much else going on.

Penalties against and basic errors have killed the game.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

CMGC 11 Jan 2019 20:35 pm said..

We haven't looked after the ball enough. Munster know how to pick and go and we are not putting anyone into the ruck. Fine if we get it back via some other route but as it stands we need to try and win it because Munster just keep on driving.
Very hard to come back from here now but a change of tactics can still deliver.
CMGC

glawsfan19 11 Jan 2019 20:35 pm said..

Being outplayed by a better team. Set piece has been awful feel sorry for Walker who is being exposed at this level and isn't ready yet.

We do look a bit clueless at the moment have we regressed since early on this season we were much better than this in the reverse fixture. Bit concerning.
glawsfan19
Senior squad member
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby