Shedweb Fantasy Six Nations

Shedweb Fantasy Six Nations

Fat Taff 23 Jan 2019 20:44 pm said..

It's that time of year again.

I've set up the Shedweb Fantasy 6n league at ESPN, log on code when joining 'Shedweb' in leagues is 1427218-118033.

Last season we were one of the largest leagues on there, plenty of tight competiton but ultimately won by 'live and let try' who didn't drop out of the top three for the whole tournament.

It's free to enter, get on it!

http://fantasyrugby.espn.co.uk/13/clienthome.do
Posts: 4127
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Re: Shedweb Fantasy Six Nations

Tuffty 23 Jan 2019 21:37 pm said..

Top job FT.

I’m in. :)

(Just a shame there is a limit on the number of players you can select from one team. I think I’d just select Ireland!)
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Posts: 1852  Location: Lincoln
Tuffty
Hall of Famer

Re: Shedweb Fantasy Six Nations

Peanutcoxy 23 Jan 2019 21:55 pm said..

Is it just me or are others having difficulties logging in to the website that my iPad is saying is not secure
The older I get the faster I was
Posts: 1584  Location: Brockworth
Peanutcoxy
Hall of Famer

Re: Shedweb Fantasy Six Nations

Tuffty 24 Jan 2019 06:24 am said..

Peanutcoxy wrote:Is it just me or are others having difficulties logging in to the website that my iPad is saying is not secure


I didn’t. I also used my iPad.

It’s your device flagging up something that it thinks isn’t right. Could be a certificate problem with the site or an encryption problem between your device and the site amongst others.

I trust Fat Taff who has provided the link. I know the ESPN site, what it looks like and what it should offer me. I’m not entering financial information into the site . So I personally would be content to continue.
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Posts: 1852  Location: Lincoln
Tuffty
Hall of Famer

Re: Shedweb Fantasy Six Nations

stevieb 24 Jan 2019 11:24 am said..

I'm registered. Thanks FT
Posts: 1019
stevieb
Hall of Famer

Re: Shedweb Fantasy Six Nations

Behindenemylines 24 Jan 2019 12:14 pm said..

I'm in. Good luck all.
Posts: 55  Location: Leicester
Behindenemylines
First team regular

Re: Shedweb Fantasy Six Nations

Peanutcoxy 24 Jan 2019 13:06 pm said..

Tuffty wrote:
Peanutcoxy wrote:Is it just me or are others having difficulties logging in to the website that my iPad is saying is not secure


I didn’t. I also used my iPad.

It’s your device flagging up something that it thinks isn’t right. Could be a certificate problem with the site or an encryption problem between your device and the site amongst others.

I trust Fat Taff who has provided the link. I know the ESPN site, what it looks like and what it should offer me. I’m not entering financial information into the site . So I personally would be content to continue.

I trust FT too and can get to the site and all is fine until I get to login; it then flags up as not secure and won’t let me log in. Happens on iPad and iPhone. Ah well.
The older I get the faster I was
Posts: 1584  Location: Brockworth
Peanutcoxy
Hall of Famer

Re: Shedweb Fantasy Six Nations

Tuffty 24 Jan 2019 13:28 pm said..

Peanutcoxy wrote:
Tuffty wrote:
Peanutcoxy wrote:Is it just me or are others having difficulties logging in to the website that my iPad is saying is not secure


I didn’t. I also used my iPad.

It’s your device flagging up something that it thinks isn’t right. Could be a certificate problem with the site or an encryption problem between your device and the site amongst others.

I trust Fat Taff who has provided the link. I know the ESPN site, what it looks like and what it should offer me. I’m not entering financial information into the site . So I personally would be content to continue.

I trust FT too and can get to the site and all is fine until I get to login; it then flags up as not secure and won’t let me log in. Happens on iPad and iPhone. Ah well.


Are you using your iPhone via you home WiFi or it’s 3G/4G? Do you get the same result?
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Posts: 1852  Location: Lincoln
Tuffty
Hall of Famer

Re: Shedweb Fantasy Six Nations

Peanutcoxy 24 Jan 2019 13:44 pm said..

I get the same on 4G and home WiFi, with and without VPN turned on. Never had this before
The older I get the faster I was
Posts: 1584  Location: Brockworth
Peanutcoxy
Hall of Famer

Re: Shedweb Fantasy Six Nations

King Prawn Bhuna 24 Jan 2019 14:23 pm said..

Have you tried turning them off and back on again... :D :D :D
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
Posts: 6661  Location: Probably in the bar....
User avatar
King Prawn Bhuna
Moderator
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], dwilly, ShedOrDead and 21 guests