2nd v. 3rd semi final - NOW ON SALE

Re: 2nd v. 3rd semi final - NOW ON SALE

Hovis 19 May 2019 21:07 pm said..

Another option to get there is to Park at the Hillingdon Tube station car park (£3) just off the M40/A40, Tube to West Hampstead then West Hampstead overground to Mill Hill east (£3).
Then the free shuttle to Allianz Park or walk the 1.5 mile.

But advice is to get to the car park early as there is a Football Play Off match taking place at Wembley Stadium, KO 3pm.

There is also a larger car park at Hounslow West Tube station, just off M4, which I think is free on Saturday BUT does normally have a car boot sale which uses up about half the spaces.
Hovis
Vice-Captain

Thaddeus Griffin 19 May 2019 23:36 pm said..

Hovis wrote:There is also a larger car park at Hounslow West Tube station, just off M4, which I think is free on Saturday BUT does normally have a car boot sale which uses up about half the spaces.

That’s about a 2 hour tube journey from there! Would really recommend against that.
Thaddeus Griffin
Vice-Captain

Harrison26 20 May 2019 04:26 am said..

Living just outside Oxford, we are getting the train to Marylebone (£18 with a rail card), and then local bus from Baker Street which is only £1.50, albeit the bus takes 50 minutes or so. It really is a ball ache to get to whatever way you do it really - I suppose common sense and logistical thinking isn’t their forte.
Harrison26
Senior squad member

Camel 20 May 2019 05:42 am said..

We’ve just booked a car parking space for £9.20 for the whole day on justpark.com. It’s a 15 minute walk to the ground.

It’s basically someone loaning out their driveway for the day. Cheap and fairly secure. We’ve used the website / app before with no issues.
"Remember that Rugby is team game; all 14 of you make sure that you pass the ball to Jonah"
Camel
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 20 May 2019 07:26 am said..

Clive's Pants wrote:Anyway, noted on the Sarries’ board that they have clocked open access to Gloucester’s allocation of tickets and have posted a link. Don’t delay too long.

Don't know why, they can't even sell their own allocation... :D
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Steve M 20 May 2019 07:30 am said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:
Clive's Pants wrote:Anyway, noted on the Sarries’ board that they have clocked open access to Gloucester’s allocation of tickets and have posted a link. Don’t delay too long.

... a lot of which have already been bought in Gloucester it appears
The only problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you have finished.
Steve M
Hall of Famer

madjake 20 May 2019 08:08 am said..

Steve M wrote:
King Prawn Bhuna wrote:

... a lot of which have already been bought in Gloucester it appears

I know a lot of people bought from sarries even when we had the outside chance of playing Exeter.
madjake
On the board

Legendoft'Autostrada 20 May 2019 08:16 am said..

Link to tickets open to everyone now (as if they weren't before!!!)

https://www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/?p=26929
Legendoft'Autostrada
Leg-end

Edd_Wilts 20 May 2019 10:07 am said..

Just booked a spot via Justpark.com
Really good app that will guide you to the space - I used it in the Bristol away match after getting stuck leaving a car park for an hour last season - at least when you are on someone's driveway you can leave pronto instead of being at the mercy of a large car park filtering out onto the main road!
Can't wait till Saturday now!!!! :D :D :D
Edd_Wilts
Academy prospect

King Prawn Bhuna 20 May 2019 10:23 am said..

We've used that website for footy internationals at Wembley, same driveway for 12 seater minibus for several years now. Brilliant family they even let us use their 'facilities' just inside the front door....and we bring their kids a load of Indian sweets.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby