Injuries

Re: Injuries

madders 14 May 2019 19:55 pm said..

It’s a dead rubber, so l expect, and hope, a fair few will be rested for Exeter away.
I started off with nothing and I’ve still got most of it left.
madders
Hall of Famer

Peanutcoxy 14 May 2019 20:01 pm said..

madders wrote:It’s a dead rubber, so l expect, and hope, a fair few will be rested for Exeter away.

+1 on both counts
The older I get the faster I was
Peanutcoxy
Hall of Famer

VV 15 May 2019 12:36 pm said..

I'm sure selection will be a judicious mix of some regulars, some returning and needing game time and perhaps the odd youngster without fielding a weak team. I personally wouldn't have the likes of Ciprianni, Mostert, Marais, and if I could get away with it, both of the centres, anywhere near the squad as critical players and/or where we have less depth and who we clearly need 100% fit and firing for wherever we play the semi.
We all watch the same match but each of us sees a different game
VV
Senior squad member

SirHenry 15 May 2019 12:55 pm said..

Plus Balmain and ideally Hoeneck
The frightening thing is not dying, the frightening thing is not living
SirHenry
On the board

GlawsyD 15 May 2019 13:11 pm said..

madders wrote:It’s a dead rubber, so l expect, and hope, a fair few will be rested for Exeter away.
- it may appear to be a 'dead rubber' for Gloucester having confirmed 3rd place (Saints could also get 66 points, but we have more wins) but it is still all to play for with Sale, who looking to secure a shot at a top 6 place and not rely on an iffy 7th position qualification to the Champions Cup.
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 15 May 2019 13:43 pm said..

madders wrote: rested for Exeter away.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Porky 15 May 2019 14:11 pm said..

GlawsyD wrote:
- it may appear to be a 'dead rubber' for Gloucester having confirmed 3rd place (Saints could also get 66 points, but we have more wins) but it is still all to play for with Sale, who looking to secure a shot at a top 6 place and not rely on an iffy 7th position qualification to the Champions Cup.

How could Saints (now on 56 points) get to 66 points with one game left to play? Or have I missed the announcement of 10 points for a win?
Time you enjoy wasting is never wasted.
Porky
Hall of Famer

stuartjames 15 May 2019 16:52 pm said..

How could Saints (now on 56 points) get to 66 points with one game left to play?

It's a conspiracy :D
stuartjames
On the board

Big Red 16 May 2019 14:20 pm said..

Mako Vunipola and Titi Lamositele ruled out for the rest of the season for Sarries...
Big Red
Hall of Famer

gmorgan131285 16 May 2019 14:22 pm said..

Big Red wrote:Mako Vunipola and Titi Lamositele ruled out for the rest of the season for Sarries...

Its happening!!!
gmorgan131285
Hero in the making
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby