Semi Final Team

Semi Final Team

jeppy89 18 May 2019 22:36 pm said..

I think most of it picks it self, but I have to say Polledri for me has taken the 6 shirt for next week.

Balmain
Morais
Hohneck
Mostert
Slater
Polledri
Kriel
Ben
Heinz
Cips
Thorley (please be fit)
Atkinson
12T
Sharples
Woodward
jeppy89
Senior squad member

Re: Semi Final Team

Big Red 18 May 2019 22:39 pm said..

Marshall and Ackermann both play for me...
Big Red
Hall of Famer

jeppy89 18 May 2019 22:46 pm said..

Marshall covers wing and 15 from the bench I think. Ruan has been great but the Polledri was insane for me today.

Tight calls everywhere.
jeppy89
Senior squad member

Baz 18 May 2019 23:34 pm said..

Ackermann, Kriel and Morgan. The backrow has been a selection problem for most of the season but he won’t change his first choice. The biggest issue is the bench. Jake will probably be on there but harsh on Ludlow. Will he put Grobler on the bench? I would. We need his presence if we are fortunate enough to be going for a late win. He rules the lineout and is handy around the park.
Baz
Hall of Famer

Beddis 18 May 2019 23:53 pm said..

I would find a place for Banahan, he has been on fire the last few weeks and deserves at least a bench spot
Posts: 3996  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

Tim in Shropshire 19 May 2019 06:11 am said..

Marshall starts every time ahead of Woodward for me.
Tim in Shropshire
Vice-Captain

Harrison26 19 May 2019 06:59 am said..

Will Slater be fit after his injury/niggle against Falcons? Grobler to start in the event he isn’t with Sav on the bench
Harrison26
Senior squad member

robs1 19 May 2019 07:40 am said..

Tim in Shropshire wrote:Marshall starts every time ahead of Woodward for me.

If fully fit marshall has the experience we need for this game, perhaps Woodward off the bench if we are chasing the game late on
robs1
Hall of Famer

Sky blue 19 May 2019 08:01 am said..

I hate to say it but Marshall in for Sharples (or for Thorley if he's not fit). GG on the bench with Sherry, VRR, Dreyer, Polledri, Banners, L Evans (or Sharples if Thorley is fit) and Braley. Very hard on Clarke and Ludlow.
Sky blue
Hall of Famer

Harrison26 19 May 2019 08:25 am said..

Sky blue wrote:I hate to say it but Marshall in for Sharples (or for Thorley if he's not fit). GG on the bench with Sherry, VRR, Dreyer, Polledri, Banners, L Evans (or Sharples if Thorley is fit) and Braley. Very hard on Clarke and Ludlow.

Clarke has had issues with his neck in recent weeks hasn’t he, so they may play it safe and not play him again this season?
Harrison26
Senior squad member
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby