'I can see Gloucester beating Saracens'

'I can see Gloucester beating Saracens'

King Prawn Bhuna 21 May 2019 07:50 am said..

Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Re: 'I can see Gloucester beating Saracens'

covglaws 21 May 2019 07:59 am said..

I drempt that we beat them last night, so must be true. :D Caught them completely off guard by throwing the ball about a la AJ Bell and scored two trys in the first five minutes. Sariies just could never quite catch up after that. 8-) 8-)
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
Posts: 1561  Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!
covglaws
Hall of Famer

Nuts 21 May 2019 08:57 am said..

Saw a couple of the players out in Chelt on Fri night....(those being rested, obv.) Chatted v briefly and joked that I'd be disappointed to catch them out before the match next Friday "as I'd spent money on tickets and was making an effort to get to N London" and 'they needed to make the trip worthwhile'

Response was to challenge me: 'but have you got tickets for the following weekend too?'

Seems there is no lack of confidence from the players. 8-)
Nuts
Vice-Captain

The Shuthonger One 21 May 2019 09:01 am said..

Nuts wrote:Saw a couple of the players out in Chelt on Fri night....(those being rested, obv.) Chatted v briefly and joked that I'd be disappointed to catch them out before the match next Friday "as I'd spent money on tickets and was making an effort to get to N London" and 'they needed to make the trip worthwhile'

Response was to challenge me: 'but have you got tickets for the following weekend too?'

Seems there is no lack of confidence from the players. 8-)

:D :D :D
The Shuthonger One
Vice-Captain

King Prawn Bhuna 21 May 2019 09:46 am said..

covglaws wrote:I drempt that we beat them last night, so must be true. :D Caught them completely off guard by throwing the ball about a la AJ Bell and scored two trys in the first five minutes. Sariies just could never quite catch up after that. 8-) 8-)

Sunshine and Fallen Angel have that effect on me too.... :D :D
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

covglaws 21 May 2019 09:47 am said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:
covglaws wrote:I drempt that we beat them last night, so must be true. :D Caught them completely off guard by throwing the ball about a la AJ Bell and scored two trys in the first five minutes. Sariies just could never quite catch up after that. 8-) 8-)

Sunshine and Fallen Angel have that effect on me too.... :D :D

Maybe that was it. :D
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
Posts: 1561  Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!
covglaws
Hall of Famer

Baz 21 May 2019 17:09 pm said..

Plenty of supporters outside of our club starting to tip us. There is real momentum and confidence going into this game. Some of our back play on Saturday was exceptional but our forwards will be the key. Saracens will rightfully be favourites but........
Baz
Hall of Famer

Sheddy Mcshedface 21 May 2019 18:34 pm said..

Tbf it's probably just so they can look clever after the event. If we lose they'll forget they every suggested such a thing!
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

Ciren35 21 May 2019 19:21 pm said..

A few friends and I had a tasty little bet before the season started at 17.53/1, of which we placed 40 English pounds on an outright Premiership win.... ;)

That aside, I'm going into Saturday's game with a very positive approach as A) I genuinely do think we have a chance of beating them and B) if we do end the game on the losing side, I will still see this as a cause for celebration, as we've had a truly spectacular season. Glos have played some fabulous rugby this year and for me, this bodes extremely well for next season....

C'mon Glos !!!!
Ciren35
Senior squad member

madders 21 May 2019 19:34 pm said..

I prefer it when nobody likes us, we’re huge underdogs and Ugo Monye, Florence and Wiggy talk incessantly about the other team. :mrgreen:
I started off with nothing and I’ve still got most of it left.
madders
Hall of Famer
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby