Tumpys Tour (Saracens)

Tumpys Tour (Saracens)

Tumpy+1 24 May 2019 15:40 pm said..

Well, here we are on the eve of the most important game I'm travelling to in years and boy, the excitement is hard to keep down and contained. I am travelling by my self as +1 has to work to fund my day tour tomorrow , so I will be on my lonesome. If you have goodness in your hearts, you lot who are travelling, please look after me :D .
I will be joining the throng trying to get onto the KSM coaches in the morning and keeping an eye out for a nice man who is going to direct me to the coach that will be taking me to a happy place for the best result in years. Once I know which coach number I will be on, I will post it on here as it would be great to meet some of you guys if you are sharing the same coach. You can recognise me as I will be wearing a C&W shirt!...… oh ….and I'm not the tallest.
Really looking forward to the day as I seriously think we have a chance of beating Saracens and will then have a day out at HQ against Exeter (my opinion on the result of the unimportant game).
Hope all that are travelling have a great day out and a safe journey. Lets make Gloucester proud.
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

Re: Tumpys Tour (Saracens)

Old Duffer 24 May 2019 19:52 pm said..

Enjoy your day Tumpy, not on a KSM coach but will be there with I hope a couple of thousand other Glos. Big day out, look forward to your Tumpy tour updates but whatever happens great season, great day out, what's not to enjoy!
Old Duffer
Senior squad member

Tumpy+1 25 May 2019 06:55 am said..

Here we go then!
Breakfast has been had and have kicked +1 out of the door to earn a crust whilst I join the crowd to have hopefully a fantastic day out with like minded folk.
Just need to put on me glad rags with my lucky pants and lucky socks and lucky trousers and the decision of the day is which C&W top to wear. I have an original shirt from circa 1988 which is looking a bit bedraggled now, but is my favourite and I have vowed to take it to HQ to see a winning final then retire it to a frame, so I might leave that one at home and wear a more recent one. What a decision to make so early in the morning.
Right, time to brush my teeth and kiss the dogs goodbye and get to Kingsholm ………….. bring it on :D
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

Tumpy+1 25 May 2019 07:29 am said..

So it’s going to be coach number two for me. The crowd is gathering outside the gates of Kingsholm and a happy atmosphere is building. Happy days.
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

Tumpy+1 25 May 2019 08:06 am said..

On the coach now and the organisation has been good. Think there is a crowd waiting for the final bus but I’m sure it will turn up. Sun is out and shining down on us so it should be a pleasant trip to Allianz Park. No singing yet as most people are on coffee but I’m sure the atmosphere will build on the way.
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

Peanutcoxy 25 May 2019 08:17 am said..

How many coaches are going from CG?
The older I get the faster I was
Peanutcoxy
Hall of Famer

Tumpy+1 25 May 2019 08:49 am said..

Peanutcoxy wrote:How many coaches are going from CG?

There were 4 KSM organised coaches that I saw and we are on the way. Travelling on the A40 to Oxford at the moment and the scenery is great with trees in full leaf and the fields full of various crops looking good in the sunshine.
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

Number8 25 May 2019 09:02 am said..

Tumpy+1 wrote: Right, time to brush my teeth and kiss the dogs goodbye and get to Kingsholm ………….. bring it on :D

would it not have been better to kiss the dogs then brush your teeth?
Number8
Vice-Captain

Geoffy 25 May 2019 09:13 am said..

Maybe not for the dogs :lol:
Geoffy
Vice-Captain

Tumpy+1 25 May 2019 09:36 am said..

Geoffy wrote:Maybe not for the dogs :lol:

True :D