Poll ended at 01 Jun 2019 13:32 pm

Exeter
72%
Saracens
28%

Total votes : 108

GP Final - Chiefs or Sarries?

chumba 26 May 2019 13:32 pm said..

As the dust starts to settle i just thought i guage the popularity of this year's finalists. Who will you be rooting for, or, against next weekend??
chumba
Vice-Captain

Re: GP Final - Chiefs or Sarries?

King Prawn Bhuna 26 May 2019 13:34 pm said..

Not really fussed..but can't see anything stopping a determined Sarries team. They'd beat most international teams at the moment.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Still Realistic 26 May 2019 14:07 pm said..

I'm with KPB in that I'm not that fussed but expect Sarries to win fairly easily. All this talk of the top 2 being miles ahead of everyone else I don't buy into. Sarries are in a league of their own, whatever the reason, but Exeter are clearly beatable.
Still Realistic
Hall of Famer

Tumpy+1 26 May 2019 14:14 pm said..

Sarries … to prove how good they are at winning tournaments.
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

lucifer 26 May 2019 14:22 pm said..

Heart with the west country team but head says Sarries. They just look a class above everyone when all their players are available.
lucifer
Hall of Famer

Steve M 26 May 2019 14:29 pm said..

You should have included a 'I couldnt care less' option - will probably watch it mind and expect Sarries to win.
The only problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you have finished.
Steve M
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 26 May 2019 14:39 pm said..

I hope Sarries, take their debt and alleged salary cap indiscretions into a European league of their own and another realistic team take their place in the premiership. I can see little value in a totally dominant team buying success well beyond their means.

Under 10k turn up for a semi final is a disgrace and is symbolic of a dysfunctional business model.

So to be fair Exeter really are the moral winners but won't
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Fat Taff 26 May 2019 15:05 pm said..

Still Realistic wrote:I'm with KPB in that I'm not that fussed but expect Sarries to win fairly easily. All this talk of the top 2 being miles ahead of everyone else I don't buy into. Sarries are in a league of their own, whatever the reason, but Exeter are clearly beatable.

Sarries are completely different gravy from everyone else in the prem when it comes to trophy time.

Exeter aren't on the same page until they can do it Europe and the league, as is Sarries' way.

Not bothered who wins, but I'd like it to be a decent game.
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Still Realistic 26 May 2019 16:34 pm said..

Fat Taff wrote:
Still Realistic wrote:I'm with KPB in that I'm not that fussed but expect Sarries to win fairly easily. All this talk of the top 2 being miles ahead of everyone else I don't buy into. Sarries are in a league of their own, whatever the reason, but Exeter are clearly beatable.

Sarries are completely different gravy from everyone else in the prem when it comes to trophy time.

Exeter aren't on the same page until they can do it Europe and the league, as is Sarries' way.

Not bothered who wins, but I'd like it to be a decent game.

I depends what your definition of a decent game is though FT. It will be hard fought with high intensity but good running rugby maybe at a premium.
Still Realistic
Hall of Famer

Diamo 26 May 2019 18:53 pm said..

Not really too fussed about it, but if I had to choose, then its Chiefs ... simply because of the salary cap issue. Sarries are an impressive team, squad and academy, but the path they used to get to this position still grates.
Posts: 812  Location: Munich mostly and sometimes the sprawling metropolis of Stroud
Diamo
On the board
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby