Champions Cup 19/20

Re: Champions Cup 19/20

GlawsyD 19 Jun 2019 14:30 pm said..

Connacht options are fly to Dublin, Shannon or Knock, then hire car, or drive, coach or train from Dublin.
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

lovejoy 19 Jun 2019 14:31 pm said..

A 3 plus hour transfer!!
lovejoy
Hero in the making

GlawsyD 19 Jun 2019 14:34 pm said..

Dublin to Galway 2hrs 45 min drive on M6 or 1 hr 15 mins from Shannon airport. 1 hr 10 min from Knock.
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

GlawsyD 19 Jun 2019 14:51 pm said..

Before anyone asks (again).

"Following the publication of the three domestic professional league calendars, EPCR will liaise with Premiership Rugby, PRO14 Rugby and Ligue Nationale de Rugby to finalise the fixture details, which are anticipated to be released in the first half of August, although no date is currently confirmed."
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

rabbo85 19 Jun 2019 15:11 pm said..

The wife and I made a long weekend of it when we played Connacht last year. We had a couple of days in Dublin and a couple in Galway. We flew to Dublin, hired a car and drove to Galway. I plan to do the same again if I can get it approved by the boss.
rabbo85
Turns out for the A team

CheltenhamRoss 19 Jun 2019 15:17 pm said..

Baz wrote:Toulouse, Montpellier and Clermont...... and yes I know it can’t happen, which is a shame. Paris would be nice.

Not a bad punt 3 weeks ago, Baz!
CheltenhamRoss
Senior squad member

SirHenry 19 Jun 2019 15:36 pm said..

Pool 3 looks weak ;)
The frightening thing is not dying, the frightening thing is not living
SirHenry
On the board

Baz 19 Jun 2019 15:48 pm said..

CheltenhamRoss wrote:
Baz wrote:Toulouse, Montpellier and Clermont...... and yes I know it can’t happen, which is a shame. Paris would be nice.

Ha, I didn’t realise that Ross. If I was a betting man I think the big Gloucester turn out will be Montpellier with Toulouse as a close second. I hope it’s the January trip but I’m guessing the dates will be affected by the World Cup?
Baz
Hall of Famer

DieTrying 19 Jun 2019 16:03 pm said..

Baz wrote:
CheltenhamRoss wrote:

Ha, I didn’t realise that Ross. If I was a betting man I think the big Gloucester turn out will be Montpellier with Toulouse as a close second. I hope it’s the January trip but I’m guessing the dates will be affected by the World Cup?

Matches in Nov,Dec and Jan. Nov instead of the usual Oct due to RWC.
DieTrying

Kingfisher 19 Jun 2019 16:46 pm said..

Toulouse for me I think. Wanted a french away day and the flights seem(of course at the moment) plentiful and not too badly priced so will be booking as soon as the fixtures are released in mid August.

Pool 4 looks terrifying. Poor Ospreys!
Kingfisher
First team regular
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby