OT-Tunes from the Tump.

Re: OT-Tunes from the Tump.

Mark from Stroud 15 Jun 2019 16:47 pm said..

GammoGlos wrote:
Mark from Stroud wrote:Can I add Bridal Train by The Waifs please :)


Hi Mark, lots of "the waifs" songs on Spotify but not that one sorry.


I'll go for Crazy Train instead then please ...
Posts: 1117
Mark from Stroud
Hall of Famer

Re: OT-Tunes from the Tump.

coleser 15 Jun 2019 18:18 pm said..

Tj36 wrote:
coleser wrote:For those happy to embrace new sounds, Bill Callahan’s latest, Shepherd in a Sheepskin Vest, was released yesterday and is utterly beautiful (like all of his music). Use Google to search for wonderful reviews in the Guardian, the New Yorker, Pitchfork etc..

I’ll pick a song from it at random. The Ballad of the Hulk is clever and evocative.


Thanks Coleser, a bit Sufjan & Gil Scot. Lovely.


Ace. I love Bill Callahan. His previous record, Dream River, is possibly my favourite of the last decade. I never thought I’d see a mention of Sufjan Stevens on Shedweb. I’m a massive fan.
Posts: 524
coleser
Hero in the making

Re: OT-Tunes from the Tump.

Russglos 15 Jun 2019 19:02 pm said..

Just in case anybody is considering getting a bit, you know, oddish. Can we have Gong's Floating Anarchy please?
Posts: 579
Russglos
Hero in the making

Re: OT-Tunes from the Tump.

King Prawn Bhuna 15 Jun 2019 19:06 pm said..

Who added SAHB...Tea party...just made my day.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Posts: 7722  Location: Probably in the bar....
User avatar
King Prawn Bhuna
Moderator

Re: OT-Tunes from the Tump.

Ken Burney 15 Jun 2019 19:56 pm said..

One of the very best live acts which I have ever seen.
Posts: 1427
Ken Burney
Hall of Famer

Re: OT-Tunes from the Tump.

GammoGlos 15 Jun 2019 22:23 pm said..

Russglos wrote:Just in case anybody is considering getting a bit, you know, oddish. Can we have Gong's Floating Anarchy please?


Russ isn't that an album? Which song (that's on Spotify) do you want
Posts: 709
GammoGlos
Hero in the making

Re: OT-Tunes from the Tump.

Chalker 15 Jun 2019 22:32 pm said..

Sorry about the 15.35 time but Summertime in England by Van Morrison from Common One.

The vocal exchange between Morrison and the sax of Pee Wee Ellis is exceptional.
Posts: 2022
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Re: OT-Tunes from the Tump.

GammoGlos 16 Jun 2019 07:05 am said..

Chalker wrote:Sorry about the 15.35 time but Summertime in England by Van Morrison from Common One.

The vocal exchange between Morrison and the sax of Pee Wee Ellis is exceptional.


Done. I think
Posts: 709
GammoGlos
Hero in the making

Re: OT-Tunes from the Tump.

Wotton Lard & Co 16 Jun 2019 09:48 am said..

Immerse yourself in "the Aussie Bush" Yothu Yindi - Djapania
Posts: 10
Wotton Lard & Co
Academy prospect

Re: OT-Tunes from the Tump.

Russglos 16 Jun 2019 16:20 pm said..

GammoGlos wrote:
Russglos wrote:Just in case anybody is considering getting a bit, you know, oddish. Can we have Gong's Floating Anarchy please?


Russ isn't that an album? Which song (that's on Spotify) do you want

The title track if possible please.
Posts: 579
Russglos
Hero in the making
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby