The English vs The Welsh

Re: The English vs The Welsh

smirnoff 22 Aug 2019 08:40 am said..

"....very unsporting...."
More like the ABs every day..... :)
smirnoff
Senior squad member

King Prawn Bhuna 22 Aug 2019 08:46 am said..

Unlike the ABs though, they are number one in the world.....the ABs are number twos... ;)
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
King Prawn Bhuna

smirnoff 22 Aug 2019 08:47 am said..

"Unlike the ABs though, they are number one in the world.....the ABs are number twos..." not for long....
smirnoff
Senior squad member

madders 22 Aug 2019 15:25 pm said..

World Rugby have changed the rule on head injury replacements, effectively after Wales showed poor sportsmanship and cheated prior to North’s try.
I started off with nothing and I’ve still got most of it left.
madders
Hall of Famer

Herefordpropforward 22 Aug 2019 15:33 pm said..

Evil and sly lot them Welshies - well only when they beat Engerland . There are Taffy tactics and there are Limey tactics - to the uninitiated eye they look similar but viewed through the prism of an Engerland supporter they are much much different. :lol: :D :roll:
West is best
Herefordpropforward
Hero in the making

smirnoff 22 Aug 2019 16:15 pm said..

madders wrote:World Rugby have changed the rule on head injury replacements, effectively after Wales showed poor sportsmanship and cheated prior to North’s try.

Not at all bitter then?
smirnoff
Senior squad member

Not1eyed 22 Aug 2019 19:11 pm said..

Not really as only way Wales we’re gonna score. Poor officiating and for me terrible that neither Biggar nor Owens got cited or banned. Sets a shocking example.
Not1eyed
Hall of Famer

Lebowski 22 Aug 2019 19:29 pm said..

Herefordpropforward wrote:Evil and sly lot them Welshies - well only when they beat Engerland . There are Taffy tactics and there are Limey tactics - to the uninitiated eye they look similar but viewed through the prism of an Engerland supporter they are much much different. :lol: :D :roll:

Any chance you could actually explain that?
Lebowski
Dude

kentishglaws 22 Aug 2019 19:35 pm said..

He’s saying that both teams (England and Wales) cheat, but it’s only Wales cheating if you’re of the point of view of an England supporter
kentishglaws
Vice-Captain

Gb83 22 Aug 2019 19:43 pm said..

Not1eyed wrote:Not really as only way Wales we’re gonna score. Poor officiating and for me terrible that neither Biggar nor Owens got cited or banned. Sets a shocking example.

England never looked like scoring either, fair play to them for playing what’s in front of them, I’d be disappointed if England didn’t think the same way.
Gb83
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby