Heineken cup fixture dates

Re: Heineken cup fixture dates

SC 24 Aug 2019 13:50 pm said..

GlawsyD wrote:SC & BW. Re-tickets it's probably best if you apply direct to the host club. Allocations for sale at the travelling club are very hit and miss and can't be relied upon.
As your probably aware, KSM do two travel packages. The first is the all inclusive travel, accommodation and match tickets (plus travel to and from the stadium on the day). Second option is you arrange your own travel but KSM supply the accommodation and match tickets. If you have any questions then ring or text 07935 770482.
As I understand it Montpellier is heavily subscribed (at least a 100 booked with KSM). Toulouse was a little lighter but may well have changed now the timings are out.

Thanks GlawsyD, looking forward to it!
SC
Turns out for the A team

Biffo 24 Aug 2019 16:11 pm said..

Tumpy+1 wrote:Toulouse sorted with EasyJet from Bristol on the Thursday and back on a late flight Sunday night. £95 for two of us with paid choice of seats. We stopped in the Pullman Hotel for two nights when we played Castres and it was a really good hotel, if a bit pricey. Will look around for something different this time.
Hope the match time isn't pushed out any further. Its listed as 16:15. Would that be local or UK time do you think?

Unless you want to watch the match on TV in Toulouse, you'll miss the match.
Flight to Bristol departs Toulouse at 21.45
Latest train from Montpellier to Toulouse to catch it is 17.58 from Montpellier, arrive Toulouse 20.14.
Next train doesn't get to Toulouse until 22.14.
Biffo
On the board

GlawsyD 24 Aug 2019 16:30 pm said..

Biffo, I think Tumpy+1 is referring to the Toulouse match, not Montpellier, so he should be ok.
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

Tumpy+1 24 Aug 2019 16:33 pm said..

Was just about to say the same GlawsyD, but did have a quick rethink at what Biffo said ………. panic over :D
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

Hovis 25 Aug 2019 10:26 am said..

Montpellier V Gloucester Nov 24

Now that the game is just under 12 weeks away train fares are available at https://en.oui.sncf/en/
or google oui sncf which is official french railway site.

I just paid €20 Euros return Marseille to Montpellier some trains were on offer for €76 & €58 with a few at €20 (intercities) takes about 1hr 40.
Hovis
Vice-Captain

GlawsyD 25 Aug 2019 11:38 am said..

The Club are seeking interest from fans to fly out and back with the team on the Saturday (return on Sunday). Flying Birmingham to Montpellier, includes Cat B match ticket but not accommodation. Q&A secession on the Sunday tbc. Cost about £279. See website.
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

Kingfisher 26 Aug 2019 07:10 am said..

Anybody know if Toulouse are likely to play in their Ernest Wallon stadium, or the bigger Municipal de Toulouse?
I know they used to play their Heineken cup games at the bigger one of the two.
Kingfisher
First team regular

Gb83 26 Aug 2019 07:13 am said..

Kingfisher wrote:Anybody know if Toulouse are likely to play in their Ernest Wallon stadium, or the bigger Municipal de Toulouse?

When we last played them they used the smaller of the 2, we’re probably not a big for them really.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

Kingfisher 26 Aug 2019 08:01 am said..

Gb83 wrote:
Kingfisher wrote:Anybody know if Toulouse are likely to play in their Ernest Wallon stadium, or the bigger Municipal de Toulouse?

When we last played them they used the smaller of the 2, we’re probably not a big for them really.

Okay thank you! Doing a little more digging, both Bath and Leinster both played at the smaller one last season so looks inevitable.
Kingfisher
First team regular

Hovis 26 Aug 2019 10:20 am said..

I think if it's a crunch winner takes all game they would probably move it to the bigger stadium.
The French normally put match tickets up for sale a month or so before the game in my experience.
Hovis
Vice-Captain
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby