Heineken cup fixture dates

Turns out for the A team

Re: Heineken cup fixture dates

17 Sep 2019 10:45 am:

Kingfisher, why did you decide on Cat 6 Stand 10? Any reason? Where is everyone else looking? I am quite keen to be in with the rest of the Gloucester supporters.
Senior squad member

17 Sep 2019 11:05 am:

Kingfisher wrote:Have just bought a few for Cat 6, stand 10.

Just PM'd you...
Senior squad member

17 Sep 2019 11:27 am:

NHR982 wrote:Kingfisher, why did you decide on Cat 6 Stand 10? Any reason? Where is everyone else looking? I am quite keen to be in with the rest of the Gloucester supporters.

Essentially, I hate being behind the posts and didn't fancy paying €60 to sit in the middle... so I went for the try line in the main stand at €40.

17 Sep 2019 11:28 am:

Curiously, we bought a few for Block 10 yesterday too....for similar reasons...
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Senior squad member

17 Sep 2019 12:17 pm:

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Curiously, we bought a few for Block 10 yesterday too....for similar reasons...

Seems like block 10 is where the shedweb lot are going then! It'll be January so unfortunately I'll be wearing my bobble hat.
First team regular

17 Sep 2019 12:29 pm:

There's 4 of us in Block 12. It may have been my inability, but I couldn't find many groups of 4 together left - managed it, but only just! Very excited about my first trip to Toulouse; those who have visited before, what are the "must sees/experience/drink in..."
On the board

17 Sep 2019 12:29 pm:

I am having difficulty in completing the transaction to buy 4 tickets behind the posts in the south stand.
It allows me to select the seats and input my details then when I press buy tickets, it doesn't confirm the sale. Anybody else having difficulties?
Lockdown apathy has taken hold.
Senior squad member

17 Sep 2019 12:38 pm:

Tumpy+1 wrote:I am having difficulty in completing the transaction to buy 4 tickets behind the posts in the south stand.
It allows me to select the seats and input my details then when I press buy tickets, it doesn't confirm the sale. Anybody else having difficulties?

I did this and realised I hadn't pressed the eticket or ticket option and it wouldn't let me proceed. Other than that I have no clue :( Just check all of the info over, and make sure you've filled out the Captcha/bot thing at the bottom.
On the board

17 Sep 2019 12:43 pm:

Did you have to become a member? I registered a while back and I have to login to get to the payment page. Not getting to the Captcha/bot thing so obviously i'm doing something badly wrong. I am selecting the e ticket option and all that but no joy. Got any tickets you could sell me? :lol:
Lockdown apathy has taken hold.
Leg-end

17 Sep 2019 14:38 pm:

Kingfisher wrote:
Legendoft'Autostrada wrote:
Kingfisher wrote:Have just bought a few for Cat 6, stand 10.

Did you order e-tickets? I have just done so and nothing has arrived - yet!

I did. I autotranslated the page afterwards and it says they are available to print as of 25.12.19.

Thanks - just saw that when I google translated!
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby